Все Категории

Man can we have one more day on santa

Поиск
4 март 2019, 00:2004.03.19

You need so many green potions I was so close and I though we had till March 4th so I still had hope, i could hit spirit for the last couple one last time but sadly my Santa fusion didnt make it in time because of time constraints on the keeps even spent 40dollars cnd to get enough energy for the five stars but I guess it was for nothing and the legendary drop rate is so low that I'm probably out of luck.... feeling ripped off and like leprechaun looks like a dunce compared to mr saint nicholas 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 март 2019, 00:4104.03.19

Hey Stin!

I'm sorry to hear that, but unfortunately we can't do anything since we've extended the deadline on the Saint multiple times. 

But do not fret! There will be future fusions that could be even better than Santa!

And don't disregard the Leprechaun! He might be crazy powerful! 

4 март 2019, 00:5504.03.19

Welp gg I guess. Thx for the reply even tho it wasnt good news, unfortunately this has turned me off of spending another cent on you're game.. spend 40 bucks to get saint nick and the 25 shards that came with it where a back up bonus but I guess rng just hates me because I wasnt happy with any of the farmable rares or starter champs I pulled out of all the shards may seem pretty salty but like after you spend money on a game and it just feels like a waste because you literally didnt get anything you wanted out of spending the cash you feel a bit robbed

4 март 2019, 01:0304.03.19

It's not fair. It said 04.03 last fusion date. What it means? It means 04.03.2019 23:59 . I have seen forum's date(03.03) twenty minutes ago. But in game was 04.03.  What will happen the heroes I've collected?(Full stars,50 level) Is this your last decision? If Sör Nicholas will be gone, I will quit the game forever...

4 март 2019, 01:1304.03.19

Hey Super!

The date march 4th, is the day when he becomes unavailable.

As Marius said 

"Hey there. 3/3/19 23:59 UTC is the correct time. 4/3 that is displayed in the game does not calculate correctly (it shows the day when he stops being available, which is the 4th of March)" 

Marius also announced it on the forums on February 28th,

"Due to a number of technical difficulties that we have faced in the past couple of days and in appreciation of your patience, we are going to give everyone a few extra days to fuse Sir Nicholas. He will remain available until 23:59 UTC, March 3rd."

4 март 2019, 01:2004.03.19

Yes I saw but not everyone has to look at the forum. In the game it was March 4th. That's what I want to say.

4 март 2019, 01:2904.03.19

If you are going to make up for it, new legend hero needs same heroes for the fusion. You are not right. In that forum  there are those complaining. Not just me.

4 март 2019, 03:4104.03.19
I don't know what heroes will be needed for the next fusion but it's not to say that there won't be any similar ones. You'll have to wait till the fusion becomes available. 
4 март 2019, 04:2704.03.19
I think it is complete and utter nonsense I finally got Jingle hunter last minute so I basically hardly tried for Santa until last few days thinking it was April 3 date.. why can't we have longer time.. I still have no leg and this was first time being so close.. to having one. Been playing over 3 months now.. and still no leg.. I was really hoping for Santa now and grinded for nothing. Basically I didn't bother due to the chance of grandmaster..wish I hadn't made him food before... How are we supposed to know to prep for any other fusions.. when I use blues for food as well. I grinded a whole bunch just to see that if I had like 5 more days I could of had him... Brutal!!!! I literally just got Jingle hunter 2 or 3 days ago... Sigh..... Chances of drops are bad as it is and now this...
4 март 2019, 04:2904.03.19
Oh and I wasted alot of level up potions as well....
4 март 2019, 07:2204.03.19
4 март 2019, 07:24(отредактировано)

That's brilliant thanks for letting me know to stop supporting thia game. I've spent a load of time and money and spent even more because in game it stated ends on the 4th March but the forums stated end of the 3rd.

I am really livid right now as I'm left with everything to fuse and nothing to actually fuse. Your in game date should have been the 3rd as it ended on the end of the 3rd.

Now I will not be spending another penny on your game, will not be supporting or even helping to make this game work and its still classed as a beta. Classy move not honoring a date that you guys put wrongly in game and you justify it with poor reasoning. 

Not once ever has a game had something say it lasts until 04.03.19 only for it to then disappear end of the 03.03.19. You should use a countdown in game or it should have ended the end of the 4th as it basically looks to everyone else. 

Everything ascended, everything leveled, nothing left to farm and it is the 4th as stated but nothing to actually fuse it all into. Amazing, one less spender playing your game. 

4 март 2019, 12:0404.03.19

I have everything needed, all fully acended. My jingle hunter was lvl 47 and was going to grind the last three levels the following day. 

like everyone else, was going off the ingame timer of having till the end march 4th to finish. I get the event was been extended before before alot of the player base is new or newer and doesnt browse the forums. This is a massive slap in the face to all those who support you. I will absolutely never spend money in this game again and will encourage others to not either. 

4 март 2019, 13:1604.03.19
4 март 2019, 13:25(отредактировано)

I am relatively new to the game, already spent 400+ British pounds on it and I feel that I shouldn't have to read your forum to find out what is going on in the game. 

The bottom line is you are bound by whatever information you display in the game. It your responsibility to make it as clear as transparent as to not confuse any prospective customer/gamer. 

In every single game I played in my life if special event ends on any given day, i.e., 20/5/19, it would end on the 20th at 23.59. Unless it is clearly stated otherwise. 

Since I have spent money acting on the info shown in the game to buy refills and ascension pack & arcane potions packs (please check it in my purchase history) it is your contractual obligation to honour your commitments. I understand a mistake has been made and as Marcus pointed out the time displayed in the game does not calculate correctly, but by stating this he also admitted to having a faulty/wrong date displayed there. 

If you do not wish to have another extension granted you should at least tell people to get this sorted through support and assure us that this will be honoured if they can prove that they have all that is needed for fusion on the 4/3/19. By doing this you would avoid having all this mess and it would potentially cost you only few Sir Nicolases, and that would be the end of it. Alternatively, you can continue to alienate your customers. 

If the mistake is on your part, which it clearly is you need to make up for it somehow. 

Thanks. 

4 март 2019, 13:2204.03.19

stinconnaughton37 said:

You need so many green potions I was so close and I though we had till March 4th so I still had hope, i could hit spirit for the last couple one last time but sadly my Santa fusion didnt make it in time because of time constraints on the keeps even spent 40dollars cnd to get enough energy for the five stars but I guess it was for nothing and the legendary drop rate is so low that I'm probably out of luck.... feeling ripped off and like leprechaun looks like a dunce compared to mr saint nicholas 

It has taken me 50 min. to get all potions needed from the spirit keep. I was basically done on the 4/3/19 at 00.50am. 

4 март 2019, 17:1504.03.19

I'm so with you guys, I was on holiday and thought I have no time for the fusion until the prolonged event came up and I thought nice, on Monday I can still get all the green potions that I need and I hoped to finish on Monday, I did finish quite fast but than I went to fusion and he was gone that was such a horrible feeling I felt sooooo scammed, afterwards I went the first time on the forum and saw that it was said there different from the game, and I bet over 90% never watch the forum! 

1. It was your communication mistake 2. Change the time settings of the servers so that this won't happen again 3. Give to all the players that send in today a ticket with a picture of the 4 champions on level 50 with 5 Pink stars a Sir Nicholas. Result is, that No one will feel treated unfair anymore.

Thanks for your patience! 
MariusAdmin
6 март 2019, 16:1706.03.19
Hey, everyone. I explained the situation in the announcement thread, but I'll double it here. We are already adjusting how the date in the game is displayed. As it stands, it would always show the day that Fusion became unavailable, so pushing it back by a day would not have helped. Hold onto your Champions though, Fusion events like this are going to continue and you never know when your leveled and upgraded Champion becomes useful. Not to mention Sir Nicholas might return next winter.