Все Категории

Arena Question

Arena Question

Поиск
4 март 2019, 00:1804.03.19

Arena Question

In the arena, why does my opponent always get to go first?  Even with way less power than me, often all 4 of their champions before even one of mine does.  It doesn't seem to matter what types of champions they are.  Even my champion with speed artifacts never gets to go first.  Finding that I get defeated more often than not because of this even when an opponent is thousands of power less.  You'd think that more power would mean more likely to win.  

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 март 2019, 00:3304.03.19

Hey Brad!

Although power does increase your chances of winning, it's not a guaranteed win. Often times the team that goes first has a better chance of winning since they can dish out their damage/buffs/debuffs first. As for why it seems the enemy team always goes first, maybe equip boots with speed as the main stat. It's not a coincidence the enemy goes first. It seems that you just went against consecutive opponents that had a faster speed rating. Hopefully this answered you question.

I wish you luck in the arena!

MariusAdmin
6 март 2019, 16:0106.03.19
BradCourtney said:

In the arena, why does my opponent always get to go first?  Even with way less power than me, often all 4 of their champions before even one of mine does.  It doesn't seem to matter what types of champions they are.  Even my champion with speed artifacts never gets to go first.  Finding that I get defeated more often than not because of this even when an opponent is thousands of power less.  You'd think that more power would mean more likely to win.  

Hey, Brad. Power does not determine who goes first, Speed does. Here's a basic explanation that we've added to our YouTube guides. And very soon we'll release a video describing Turn Meter/Speed mechanics in great detail! So keep an eye on the channel.