Все Категории

Release and question :)

Поиск
28 фев. 2019, 20:1628.02.19

Hello all I would have liked to know the date of the release offi if there is one that was already announced, I would also like to know if the server will be reset to 0 at the release or/and if new server will open :). And in this case if we came to invest in the gaming shop or in the packs how is it going once the public comes out to collect all this. I know that makes a lot of question but I didn't find any answer here sorry also sorry for the not 100% reliable Google translation. Thanks you for your answer and good game to you 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 март 2019, 02:5301.03.19

Hey Flandra!

At the moment, there have been no announcements about the game being able to go into offline mode, but maybe in the future! As for the reset, unless I'm mistaken, there should be no reset set in place when the game releases. I hope this answered your questions!

Cheers!

1 март 2019, 03:5901.03.19

thanks for you answer But in that case, will there be another new server soon ? if there is no reset? otherwise I think the game won’t be Balanced for those who will start ... :/

AlphaHelix said:

Hey Flandra!

At the moment, there have been no announcements about the game being able to go into offline mode, but maybe in the future! As for the reset, unless I'm mistaken, there should be no reset set in place when the game releases. I hope this answered your questions!

Cheers!

MariusAdmin
1 март 2019, 10:4401.03.19
Hey, Flandra, and welcome to our community! Just dropping by to confirm there will be no wipe. Though the game is not going to be available for offline play either, that's something I am almost completely certain on.
1 март 2019, 18:1201.03.19
1 март 2019, 18:13(отредактировано)

hello thank you for your replies but you don’t understand my question you talk to me about an offline mode while I ask if there will be any other server than this one like a server exempl number 1 number 2 number 3 ... and not just one global "production 1" since there is a button to change server in play I tell myself that it is scheduled but I prefer to ask not to be disappointed after.

MariusAdmin
2 март 2019, 09:2402.03.19
Ah, I see! At the moment, we are uncertain. There might be different segments later on if that is required, but if there are, I do not think players will be able to choose them manually. At least that's my thoughts so far based on experience in a number of games. If something changes we'll be sure to let you guys know in the news!
2 март 2019, 13:5502.03.19

Hello dear Raid team

I wanted to ask you guys here in a friendly way, when there is an official buff / debuff list. Many of the effects are hard to imagine, such as LP burning or weakening. It would really help many players and those, who are trying to answer questions to the younger players as well

Best regards, Jiri

MariusAdmin
2 март 2019, 14:4002.03.19
J1Ri said:

Hello dear Raid team

I wanted to ask you guys here in a friendly way, when there is an official buff / debuff list. Many of the effects are hard to imagine, such as LP burning or weakening. It would really help many players and those, who are trying to answer questions to the younger players as well

Best regards, Jiri

Hey, Jiri! Hoping to start and finish it next week, at least for the forums. It might be a bit delayed due to other matters getting in the way, but I've taken note of the request!
2 март 2019, 16:4902.03.19
2 март 2019, 16:49(отредактировано)
Marius said:

J1Ri said:

Hello dear Raid team

Best regards, Jiri

Hey, Jiri! Hoping to start and finish it next week, at least for the forums. It might be a bit delayed due to other matters getting in the way, but I've taken note of the request!
Awesome. I’m still unclear on burn and leech.  Not hp burn. Just straight burn. 
2 март 2019, 19:2502.03.19

I am glad to hear that, I can imagine that many more important things are on the agenda at the moment. A list for the forum would be more than enough.

Thank you for your prompt reply Marius. 

4 март 2019, 07:2704.03.19
hello I see I didn’t quite understand why we couldn’t choose the server we generally want in this kind of game either by region server europe server amerique etc or by number or name as I said in my post above I will wait then and see how you decide to organize its game has potential in any case but if it is to start with people who have already finished the game has its output I find its way personally thanks to your answers cordially good day :) .

Marius said:

Ah, I see! At the moment, we are uncertain. There might be different segments later on if that is required, but if there are, I do not think players will be able to choose them manually. At least that's my thoughts so far based on experience in a number of games. If something changes we'll be sure to let you guys know in the news!