Все Категории

Force calculation

Force calculation

Поиск
21 окт. 2019, 20:4521.10.19

Force calculation

I have to believe that this is in the forum somewhere but I cannot locate it.  Is it a top secret or can someone tell me how the champion's Power is calculated?  Tia

I expect you will tell me it is based upon the stats but how so, specifically?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 окт. 2019, 17:0824.10.19
24 окт. 2019, 17:15(отредактировано)

The game hasn’t released the details of how each unit power is calculated.

The game likes to keep certain things hidden.

It is because the game is all mathematical.

If the game released the numbers, Players wouldn’t bother wasting time on certain heroes or stats.

Everyone would go for the best of the best.

By keeping things a secret, It forces players to test out stuff which in turns helps the game prosper.

Players spend money testing/improving heroes & stats.

Players wouldn’t spend money or time on trash heroes if they knew they was trash.

The hidden numbers essentially will show the heroes which are trash vs. good.

Thus, the game has gone to great efforts into making these sort of things hidden.

The knowledge on heroes players have gathered have been based on other players trail & error.

The numbers are hidden, but the results of players doing tests of there own are not.

The only issue is in finding veteran players who are willing to tell you the information.

• Some players keep the information a secret to leverage players into joining there team.
  • Some players make up lies.
  • Some players like to share with the world.

It can be difficult finding out what is fact vs. what is fiction.

This is what makes the game appealing because there is an inherent mystery that lures players.

21 нояб. 2019, 15:1521.11.19
Player J said:

The game hasn’t released the details of how each unit power is calculated.

The game likes to keep certain things hidden.

It is because the game is all mathematical.

If the game released the numbers, Players wouldn’t bother wasting time on certain heroes or stats.

Everyone would go for the best of the best.

By keeping things a secret, It forces players to test out stuff which in turns helps the game prosper.

Players spend money testing/improving heroes & stats.

Players wouldn’t spend money or time on trash heroes if they knew they was trash.

The hidden numbers essentially will show the heroes which are trash vs. good.

Thus, the game has gone to great efforts into making these sort of things hidden.

The knowledge on heroes players have gathered have been based on other players trail & error.

The numbers are hidden, but the results of players doing tests of there own are not.

The only issue is in finding veteran players who are willing to tell you the information.

• Some players keep the information a secret to leverage players into joining there team.
  • Some players make up lies.
  • Some players like to share with the world.

It can be difficult finding out what is fact vs. what is fiction.

This is what makes the game appealing because there is an inherent mystery that lures players.

OK, FAIR ENOUGH, HAPPY TESTING!