Все Категории

(Patch Notes) (08.08.2019) Update 1.10 Patch Notes

Поиск
MariusAdmin
8 авг. 2019, 08:3708.08.19

Greetings from Plarium!

The peal of hammers striking white-hot metal rolls through the ancient halls beneath the Mountains of Despair. Armoured boots thud across tunnels and mountain passes that have lain forgotten and untravelled for centuries. With banners unfurled, Dwarven Champions set out from their underground kingdom in force, prepared to lend their might to the people of Teleria and take vengeance against Siroth.

The terrifying Demon Lord rises from his hellish pit once more, stronger than ever before - but so too the rewards for sending him back into that fiery lake have become even greater.

And by the grace of Lumaya, many of the old Champions had their powers increased. Read the notes below to learn more about that and other changes that you can look forward to in this update!

New Features

New Faction: Dwarves

Proud and suspicious of outsiders, the Dwarves have long clung to tradition and isolationism. They were once known across Teleria as peerless craftsmen and steadfast warriors, and although these skills have never waned, the hubris of Dwarven royalty ensured that contact with the outside world gradually stopped. Were if not for the occasional mercenary or merchant, their very existence might have been forgotten.

It was only the recent invasion by the demonic legions of Siroth and their undead minions that has opened the eyes of the Dwarven King to grim reality. Through courage, determination, and sacrifice, the unholy horde has eventually been repelled. But the devastation that it wrought was too great to ignore. Now, driven forth by the calls for justice, Dwarves send their greatest heroes to the surface to bring the battle to their hated foe.

Champions from this new Faction are now available to be summoned! Though the Dwarven vanguard is limited in numbers, more of their kin are already marshaling their strength to join the fray.

Accessories for the Dwarves have also been uncovered in the Spider’s Den. No doubt, the ever-grumbling warriors will be eager to reclaim what is theirs.

And to celebrate their arrival, we are doubling the chance Dwarven Champions. This applies to all Shard types.

New Buffs: Veil and Perfect Veil

Note: Champions with this ability will become available later

Crafted by the wise and powerful mages, the spell of the Veil takes many forms and applications. But its purpose remains unchanged - it hides the Champion from the eyes of his or her foes, allowing for a perfect strike to be delivered when the time is right.

This buff has two tiers: Veil and Perfect Veil. The Champion under either of these buffs cannot be chosen as a target of an enemy Champion’s Skill. Note: if all remaining Champions on your team have an active Veil or Perfect Veil effect, the enemy will no longer be restricted in choosing a target. In the case of basic Veil, the effect will be immediately lifted if the Champion uses a Skill that deals damage. With the exception of:

• Damage inflicted by the Skill that applies [Veil] (if applicable),
  • Passive damage
  • Damage that “Does not count as a hit”

At the same time, [Perfect Veil] is not affected, no matter what Skills the Champion uses. Thus it allows them to strike with impunity for as long as the buff remains active - or they have a wall of allies to hide behind.

New Clan Boss Difficulty

Taught a humbling and painful lesson by his previous defeats (and having learned that the Champions of Teleria now have access to awesome Rank 6 Artifacts), the Demon Lord returns far stronger and tougher than he was.

A whole new Difficult is available to veteran players now, and it brings new awesome rewards. Keep in mind, the balance of previous Clan Boss chests has been adjusted to accommodate for this change.

New Tournaments

Several new Dungeon Tournaments are planned to launch in the coming weeks as part of the regular line up. Heed the words of the Heralds and be ready to prove the strength of your Champions to all of Teleria!

Champion Balance

Miscellaneous

• Void Shard Summoning Chances have been adjusted and brought up to match those of the Ancient Shard
  • Minor changes to the Artifact Upgrade Events will be implemented to streamline the process and make it more convenient
  • An option to delete an equipped Artifact has been added. The Artifact is lost, but removing it costs no Silver
  • An option to open a specific Affinity Keep for 24 hours has been added. It costs 200 Gems for Magic, Spirit, and Force Keeps. And 300 Gems for the Void Keep
  • Adjusted the Multi-Battle Champion queue to make it more convenient for the players
  • Artifact Drops adjusted, High-Rank Legendary Artifacts are far more likely to drop from later Stages in the Dungeons (while Rare Artifacts drop rate has been decreased for those Stages). Earlier Stages have a decreased drop rate for High-Rank Legendary Artifacts
  • Shaman, Jizoh, High Khatun, Yagga the Insatiable, and Dark Athel have been removed from the Sacred Shard Summons

Bugfix

• Fixed the error that appeared when attempting to sell an Artifact that was just taken from the Inbox
  • Fixed the error that appeared when attempting to link a Plarium ID of an already existing account to a new account
  • Fixed Hakkorhn Smashlord’s [Blood Offering] Skill, self-damage is no longer mitigated by the Champion’s DEF
  • Fixed Zavia’s [Deadly Catalyst] Skill, it applies Block Revive properly now even if the target is killed by Warmaster/Giant Slayer damage
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 авг. 2019, 09:2408.08.19
8 авг. 2019, 09:28(отредактировано)

Wow, that list of champion adjustments is longer than expected!

One small thing: you forgot to strike through the original text for Vergis' Pierce ability.

Dracomorph boost sounds awesome - wish I'd have one for CB now.

In regards to the Steel Bowyer changes - it would be great if someone having maxed her could test how she performs now to get an idea of how much this has affected her and whether she is still viable or not.
8 авг. 2019, 09:2508.08.19
8 авг. 2019, 09:25(отредактировано)

Cool, happy days.. looking forwards to the final release of the Dwarves!

edit

I pulled Tomb Lord a few days ago, will be interesting to see how these changes affect him!

8 авг. 2019, 09:2608.08.19

An option to open a specific Affinity Keep for 24 hours has been added. It costs 200 Gems for Magic, Spirit, and Force Keeps. And 300 Gems for the Void Keep

So, they will still be open on days they were supposed to be?

MariusAdmin
8 авг. 2019, 09:3908.08.19

MadCo0kie said:

One small thing: you forgot to strike through the original text for Vergis' Pierce ability.

Fixed now, thanks!

Amar Ghosh said:

An option to open a specific Affinity Keep for 24 hours has been added. It costs 200 Gems for Magic, Spirit, and Force Keeps. And 300 Gems for the Void Keep
That's right. You'll be able to go in each Keep for free on the appropriate day, but you can also pay Gems to open them on other days. This is useful when you really need specific Potions for one reason or the other, and you need them fast.
8 авг. 2019, 09:4708.08.19
11 авг. 2019, 16:53(отредактировано)

the steel bowyer nerf is ridiculous, I honestly believed a lot in him and now it's just food. at least two hits could be enough but one makes it useless there are other better champ.

8 авг. 2019, 10:1108.08.19
8 авг. 2019, 10:14(отредактировано)

Dracomorph was fine before.

Now hes op.

100% dmg increase on CB with A1.

Guaranteed 4x 5% poisons for 3 turns on A2.

60% def down and 25% weaken on A3 for 2 turns.

Thtas just sic.

8 авг. 2019, 10:2308.08.19
No love for ma'shallad I see.  Worst legend of the lot and not a single adjustment 
8 авг. 2019, 10:2408.08.19

Marius said:

MadCo0kie said:

Fixed now, thanks!

Amar Ghosh said:

That's right. You'll be able to go in each Keep for free on the appropriate day, but you can also pay Gems to open them on other days. This is useful when you really need specific Potions for one reason or the other, and you need them fast.

Where are the changes to Richtoff the Bold? I believe you were going to look into him but I don't see anything about him? If not changed he yet again remains to be vaulted with no worth. It's insane that a legendary like Valk gets buffed while she is already insanely strong but Richtoff got nothing?

8 авг. 2019, 10:2608.08.19
eeeem what happened to that steel bowyer will still be very strong and viable hero after ,,rebalance"? this is just huge nerf and there is no reason to use this hero anymore, since the only place where she was good was at CB.. now she sucks everywhere.. just what I expected when you tried to convince us that it will be not that bad.. shame on you Plarium.. another scammy tactic how to get money from your players
8 авг. 2019, 10:2708.08.19

Is this a huge list of buffed legendaries? No, this is the most disappointing Update I've seen during last few years of my game life. 

"Hey, guys. We`ve got an update.

- We fixed things which should be fixed long time ago, but not all of them 

- We fixed mistakes that we should not do at all

- We added a chance for you to spend more money on usless things

- Dwarves

Enjoy"

8 авг. 2019, 10:2908.08.19
8 авг. 2019, 10:33(отредактировано)

So should I just replace my Steel Bowyer in the clan boss battles with another Outlaw Monk?

The Steel Bowyer nerf seems way over the top, to the point where she won't be a valid choice in clan boss anymore. And in any location that isn't the clan boss she already wasn't a valid choice and will be less so now.

Edit: And she is and will remain a champion that needs 18 (!) skill books to fully upgrade which are basically impossible to get.
8 авг. 2019, 10:3008.08.19
Great change for the sacred shards! Will there be some kind of compensation for those who have been unlucky and pulled not one, but multiple of the champions now removed from the sacred shard drop table?
8 авг. 2019, 10:3508.08.19

Amar Ghosh said:

U really think they can be open now by gems only?

Ofcourse they wil rotate as usual, just now u have option to open them in different day.
8 авг. 2019, 10:4308.08.19

marygana said:

Is this a huge list of buffed legendaries? No, this is the most disappointing Update I've seen during last few years of my game life. 

"Hey, guys. We`ve got an update.

- We fixed things which should be fixed long time ago, but not all of them 

- We fixed mistakes that we should not do at all

- We added a chance for you to spend more money on usless things

- Dwarves

Enjoy"

Crybabies will always finds something to cry for...

We fixed mistakes that we should not do at all

Show me one game which is bug free?

8 авг. 2019, 10:4908.08.19

Dracomorph is now a top cb choice and still not really good anywhere else - good job, I think that's the way the game should be designed have expert champs for certain fields.

Astralith now also looks promising.

It's true, Richtoff should have been updated too and Valkyrie didnt really need a buff.

You forgot to mention that Skinwalkers have a new background and that the calculation of hero power has changed a bit - everything went down by about 10%.
8 авг. 2019, 10:5008.08.19
looks like its time to pull the tomb lord out of the vault :)
8 авг. 2019, 10:5908.08.19
How can she be viable with 7 turn cooldowns ?
8 авг. 2019, 11:0308.08.19
Sethallia says : hang on a minute
8 авг. 2019, 11:0508.08.19

MasterWolf said:

No love for ma'shallad I see.  Worst legend of the lot and not a single adjustment 

don't push them to nerf it more :P he's quite good 
:)

8 авг. 2019, 11:0908.08.19
8 авг. 2019, 11:17(отредактировано)

NO let Tomb Lord in the vault that buff is nothing!

In the arena you never get the extra turn in a useful situation. (because you wont the debuffs beoer you hit the enemy)

and in pve for CB you have better debuffer and his extra turn dosn´t come at the Clanboss becaus you can´t reduce his turnmether. (he dont have a 100% atk down uptime that is realy bad when you have only him as atk down debuffer for cb)

The bether buff for this skill would be: Gets an extra Turn if the enemy´s Turn Meter is not reset by this skill.

But Dracomoprh is now op as Arena debuffer and op at the Cb the dont know what balance is in my opinion, or maybe i am wrong i dont know.