Update 1.5 Patch Notes
Greetings from Plarium!
Update 1.5 is live now! This is another update that is focused on QoL improvements, but we have also rolled out a number of adjustments to Champion and Artifact balance. Le’ts take a closer look at these changes:
Special time-limited events have been introduced to the game! The tasks for each event will be outlined, players need only follow the guidelines and complete the required challenges in order to gain points and rewards.
Clans need to rely on external messengers no longer! As of Update 1.5, all members of the Clan will have access to a special chat that only they can see. There, secrets can be shared, strategies discussed, and plans drawn.
- Enemies in a number of Campaign Stages have been adjusted. Some gained Levels, others lost Rank.
Please note that Artifact distribution between Dungeons has been slightly adjusted. New table:
QoL Additions and Changes
- Added information on how to obtain Campaign Stars to the Champion Selection screen
- Added battle crash insurance. Energy or other resources spent on Battles will be saved if a dropped connection or crash occurs during battle. Rewards will also be saved if the same occurs on the reward screen.
- Added auto-ban functionality to block spammers from abusing the Chat.
- Added links to external networks (Discord, YouTube, Facebook, and our Forum) to the action panel.
- Android users can now exit the game using Android's native "Back" button on their devices.
- Fixed issues with battle slowdown with certain Masteries.
- Fixed bugs with Playtime Rewards not tracking correctly.
- Fixed issues preventing Arena Medal conversion at the Great Hall from working correctly.
- Fixed bugs with Clan Boss Skills working incorrectly.
- Fixed various issues with Clan Activity Rewards.
- Fixed issues with Champion stats not displaying correctly after upgrading Artifacts.
- Fixed bugs that occurred when loading Battles.
- Various optimizations.
Current Known Issues
- Bad-el-Kazar Passive Skill [Prey Upon] is inflicting less incorrect damage (less than it is meant to) due to a bug. It will be fixed in the near future.