Update 1.0.0 Patch Notes
Greetings from Plarium!
Our first major update of 2019 is now live, and we are excited to share the details with our Community. Check out a comprehensive list of changes below:
The Champion Vault allows players to store Champions that they don’t plan to level up or upgrade just yet, but don’t want to sacrifice either. You can read more about this feature in the Champion Vault Guide.
Fusion is a feature that allows players to summon one new Champion via fusing of several specific Champions (the exact requirements depend on what Champion you wish to summon). You can read more about Champion Fusion in our guide.
Arena Gold Tier has been unlocked! Now the best of the best can battle for Gold medals, allowing them to upgrade their Great Hall even faster than before.
Furthermore, Arena rewards have been changed. Instead of Gems, players will now get Arena Chests. These will provide a randomized reward, including Gems and Artifacts from the four brand new Sets. These Sets provide powerful Set bonuses and are only available as a reward from the Arena Chests:
- Divine Offense. 2 Set: Self Shield 15% of the Max HP for 3 turns. ATK +15%
- Divine Critical Rate. 2 Set: Self Shield 15% of the Max HP for 3 turns. C.RATE +12%
- Divine Life. 2 Set: Self Shield 15% of the Max HP for 3 turns. HP +15%
- Divine Speed. 2 Set: Self Shield 15% of the Max HP for 3 turns. SPD +12%
Summon 10 Champions
From now on, players that have 10 Mystery or Ancient Shards in their Portal will be able to perform a mass Summon from those Shards. Note that 10 free Slots in the Tavern will need to be available for a successful Summon.
If a player has been defeated in the battle, the game will display suggestions on how they can improve their Champions. These suggestions are focused on the Artifacts that their Champions have equipped and can be divided into two types:
- Suggestions to equip a certain Champion with a certain set of Artifacts
- Suggestions to upgrade current Artifacts
- New languages are added to the game (German, Italian, Spanish, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified))
- The Loyalty Program for new players has been adjusted, and a new Champion will be provided on the 7th day
- All new Artifacts now can be viewed separately by tapping the “New” button in the Artifacts menu
- Stat bonuses granted by Masteries are now properly displayed in the Champion Collection menu
- From now on, replacing one Artifact with another will invoke the same cost in Silver as removing it to the Artifact Storage would
- Game notifications have been divided into three main types: Resources, Rewards, Events. Players can choose which of these they want to see
- Game notifications have been redesigned, and players will have an option to either launch the game or delete the notification from their lock screen.
- Progression Rewards have been adjusted slightly - no changes to the rewards themselves, but Epic and Rare Skill Tomes have swapped places on two occasions (Levels 10-20 and 35-40 respectively)
- Free Daily and Weekly Shards will be added to the Portal directly, players no longer have to go and collect them from the Shop
- News will no longer direct players of insufficient players to features that they cannot access yet
- Multiple localization issues fixed
- A number of UI improvements have been made
- Fixed an issue causing the damage of Lightsworn's Teardown Skill to be multiplied incorrectly
- Fixed the issue that caused the game to crash on Meizu M3 Note
- Fixed the issue causing a forced re-login and loss of resources such as Energy when the player is experiencing minor connection issues
- Fixed multiple minor bugs