Все Категории

Server problems after 2.20 release

Поиск
21 сент. 2020, 13:1521.09.20

Hello everyone! The past couple of days have been really stormy for all of us, and we do owe you an explanation about why those server problems kept happening after 2.20 release and where we stand right now.

The number of battles and requests sent to the server went up significantly with the launch of Forge and Advanced quests. As it turned out, our server was not quite prepared for this intense load, which resulted in various problems that you experienced playing the game after the release. Now, we know that you are concerned about the current state of the game and what it's going to be like after the next releases (especially, the Doom Tower). So here is the plan: we are going to perform a number of server-side optimizations in the nearest time to ensure the game smooth performance after the latest release; we also have already outlined the exact steps directed at avoiding similar problems with the future updates and releases.

The server may still feel a bit unwell until we implement those improvements, but we will certainly try to be fast and efficient there. The compensation for the problems and all the worrying will be sent to you after we have made sure that the server is stable. Please accept our apologies for this whole thing and thank you for not losing faith.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 сент. 2020, 22:1121.09.20

Thanks for the heads up.

Shit happens, that is true.

People have expectations, that is also true.

The thing is, running a fragment challenge with the server down means that you can not organize the battles, set the multi battle, complete the quest in time... therefore either you spend more money or you dont get the champion.

I believe that you dont like either this situation. Solving server problems can take some time, but helping with people expectations is something easier.

Pause the fragment event, give more time or create new challenges so people can catch up.

You can be part of the solution.

23 сент. 2020, 13:0023.09.20
So, are you going to do something about it or are we the only ones paying for this?
24 сент. 2020, 17:4524.09.20
Just wanted to say thank you for the non stop maintenance updates that don’t fix anything, the insane lag times during so many events especially fragments and the worthless compensation that doesn’t even represent a tenth of what some have wasted during all of this. Never seen a group so determined to shed customers before. Spending is now pointless in all aspects of the game and on that note adios and hope to never play another game of yours EVER! 
24 сент. 2020, 18:0124.09.20
I just ran about 40 Spider runs after the Spider Tourney opened, and didn't register a single point in the tourney - despite all the rings/necklaces/banners showing up in my storage... so.... no idea what to do. DO i keep running spider in the hopes the runs will register later but risk spending the energy for nothing (no fragments). Do i wait and lose time in the tourney? I've won the last two tournaments so I am in the mix for those fragments, but now... no idea what to do.
24 сент. 2020, 18:1024.09.20
I have the same problem like Sirhalifax...no rewards points after battle in Spiders Tournament....so waste time to do it....
24 сент. 2020, 19:1924.09.20
Any time frame when this is going to be resolved? Currently with all the lag and disconnecting, it’s a waste of time to even try and play...
24 сент. 2020, 21:0624.09.20
i would appreciate some recompensation for alllllllll the energy u guys r taking from me...and not giving me spider event points..its quite crappy..and ur compensation gifts r an absoluteeeeeeeee joke for people who spend over 500 dollars in 2 dang months...do something please or hire someone that knows wtf they r doing ..because im not spending another dam dime on this ...or just lets call it even u give me back over 600 dollars ive spent and take ur crappy account...DO SOMETHING!!!!
24 сент. 2020, 21:4524.09.20

Have no words anymore for this.....it's getting ridiculous how many bugs appear, how many updates are needed...just to see nothing changes....

A billion dollar company and still can't manage to perform accordingly...

All about cashing in, and don't see yet what we get back for it. Feels like a total rip off  :(

Word of advice to all who read this : don't fall into this trap (like I did few months ago), better spend your cash on other games.

This one only gives you frustration, lots of wasted time on poor rewards, and an empty feeling when you see you've wasted your money :(

Games are supposed to be fun and entertaining....that's not what I get from this one at all...on the contrary   :(  
24 сент. 2020, 22:2124.09.20
So, the arena seemed to be back the way it used to be for a short while. Why was it changed back?
25 сент. 2020, 04:3925.09.20
Servers are down again! Do smth. Hate this
25 сент. 2020, 05:2625.09.20
Too much time wasted because of the lags and bugs and from time to time maintenance. 
25 сент. 2020, 05:5025.09.20

Like the words "Connection error " as if the problem lies on the users side.

Tried connecting more than 14 Hours now and still server error

The Frustration is reaching boiling point

I'm a very low spending player $10.00 n month, and if the game annoy me like this how much more those spending $1000's +

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.