Все Категории

(Notice) Bot Mass-Ban

(Notice) Bot Mass-Ban

Поиск
MariusAdmin
3 июль 2019, 13:3203.07.19

(Notice) Bot Mass-Ban

Hello, everyone!

Lately, we’ve seen an increased number of reports indicating a rise in the spambot numbers across numerous chat rooms. This is a never-ending battle in most large games, but we are certainly aware of how disruptive the practice of selling bot accounts with Legendary Champions is for the balance.

Which is why we’ve prepared an algorithm that will allow us to find and ban these bot accounts. This may be done in several waves, and we did everything possible to ensure real players are not affected. However, should a mishap happen, here is what you should do:

• Tap the “Support” button upon being given the ban prompt
  • The subject of the ticket should be precise, something along the lines of “Banned account”
  • Select “Problem Accessing Game Account” as your request category

Support will be investigating these ASAP. 

P.S. Thank you for your reports and helping us identify bot accounts.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 июль 2019, 07:5604.07.19

Thanks for the update, Marius.

Also in future when big patch events are coming in, would it be possible to try and create an official Plarium post each day to give everyone a heads up as to what is happening? I'm sure you're more than aware that this latest 1.8 saga has caused a lot of unrest in the community and I don't believe the biggest problem was the fact it was delayed, but the fact that communication was almost non-existent bar a couple of posts over what seemed to drag out for over a month saying that the patch was coming soon with no inkling as to when or why is still wasn't out despite being bombarded with teasers and packs to buy.

Just that little thing each day would create a much more stable environment because people when people don't know why they're waiting, it pisses them off to no end. An analogy would be like driving down a highway only to get caught in a traffic jam for hours, you can't see what's ahead so all you can do is sit there beeping your horn and smashing the steering wheel as the traffic moves inch by inch, only to realise when you finally get to the end you find a 15 car pile up with 5 body bags at the end and all of a sudden you're not angry anymore. Information is sometimes all people need.
4 июль 2019, 08:4204.07.19
Thanx for update. 
4 июль 2019, 23:1804.07.19
4 июль 2019, 23:19(отредактировано)

So... something you could give a try is for players, after a certain period of time, gain the ability to set a default room, and the privilege to access "Veteran Chat Rooms" that an algorithm can be set to reward players access to.

And then, as a joke, you can set the algorithm to send the bot players to a different set of chat rooms separate from even the brand new players, and force the bots to try to sell the accounts to other bots.
10 июль 2019, 07:2610.07.19

HI Marius. 

I was banned 3 days ago from using the game chat. I have no idea what was the reason as I did nothing wrong. I have already contacted support several times still did not get any response. As a deputy in my clan I need to be able to contact other players. This situation is a little frustrating... banning players for no reason and then leaving them with no explanation for few days... I have no idea what else I can do to solve this and get rid of this ban...

12 июль 2019, 19:0712.07.19

Raid pass issue.

I have three accounts which I still own btw. My main is Grahamulus. Apparently I purchased a raid pass in my alt so now changes come along and now I cant renew my raid pass in my main account. I no longer use my alt but I havent found a way to delete them. Why cant I have a second account with all the bells and whistles that my main has? I put in a support ticket twice now. Help. You dont want my coin then just say so and I'll leave. I'm not in the business of making and selling accounts so... what's the problem?

13 июль 2019, 05:0913.07.19
grahamulus said:

Raid pass issue.

I have three accounts which I still own btw. My main is Grahamulus. Apparently I purchased a raid pass in my alt so now changes come along and now I cant renew my raid pass in my main account. I no longer use my alt but I havent found a way to delete them. Why cant I have a second account with all the bells and whistles that my main has? I put in a support ticket twice now. Help. You dont want my coin then just say so and I'll leave. I'm not in the business of making and selling accounts so... what's the problem?

I think that's a googleplay issue or itunes or whatever you are on, if they already have an active sub you can't do another, it's a precautionary thing.