Все Категории

Fixes And Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Fixes And Improvements

Ahoy Captain!

We've made some fixes and improvements so you can enjoy a smoother experience:

- "Brotherhood Bastion" window fixed to include a pop-up with information that Level 30 is a Milestone Level.

Now, lift your anchors. Smooth sailin', Captain!

Piratically yers,
Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley 

Просмотры
Комментарии
11 май 2023, 07:5511.05.23
17 май 2023, 21:0117.05.23

Blah Blah Blah I sent screenshots of how the cost of units magically increases and decreases for no apparent reason, and they called it a "feature" - lol.

25 май 2023, 13:4025.05.23

It does not finish loading completely on my PC the last time it fully charged was May 25, 2023 at 3am. The charge stays at 99% 

i

CrowbarModerator
25 май 2023, 14:0625.05.23

The devs looked into it and it is all good now. Thank you for reporting it and apologies for the inconvenience.

28 июль 2023, 08:2328.07.23

Buon giornoe anche a me resta a 99% e nn carica potete aiutarmi?

CrowbarModerator
28 июль 2023, 13:4528.07.23
Luigi Campaiuolo

Buon giornoe anche a me resta a 99% e nn carica potete aiutarmi?

There are no known problems at the moment.

1. Update your app.

2. If that doesn't help, see if anything here can help you.

Good luck!

24 сент. 2023, 02:2824.09.23

I heard a rumor about some new improvements coming to the construction queue — is that true? Back when they added fireships I suggested a countermeasure ( sea mines ), and I got some positive feedback on the idea, but I guess nobody thought it was worth the bother to implement.

The game sorely needs something now to defend against the fireships. Just one of them breaks through all permanent defense ( walls, haven guard, etc ) even when they're maxxed-out. That's just not right. What's the point of upgrading haven def anymore. It's no wonder fewer player bother spending rubies on haven upgrades.

A combination of greater def value for haven upgrades plus some sort of countermeasures ( like sea mines ) would re-balance the game to some extent. Make each sea mine equal in def to neutralize one fireship, and make both the same cost - or even make the sea mines slightly cheaper ( like all def seems to be ).

CrowbarModerator
25 сент. 2023, 11:0425.09.23

@Ladnar , I'm afraid that the answer to your questions in both cases is "no".

There is no truth in the rumour on the construction queue. Nothing is planned.

As for the anti-FS defences, it is true that Plarium showed some interest in this (years ago), but in the end they opted for "Full Protection" as the "defence against Fireships". They are currently not considering changes/additions to this part of the game.

Personally, I agree with you: there is very little point in upgrading our havens. However, I think that Fireships are just a part of it. The other part are Whirlpools and charts. Use enough of the latter, and you're practically teleporting, so the defender has no chance of trying to defend (unless their troops are already out, which they are not because of Fireships). Long gone are the days of the whole Brotherhood defending against a raid.

There is, however, some use in upgrading havens. Strong walls + other upgrades means that a completely undefended haven still inflicts some minor damage. You can even leave some troops out to help them (very few, to keep it useless to Fireship). Someone recently hit my haven with 15 Brethren Juggs. I had no defenders and no envoys, yet four of those Juggs died. Not exactly worth all the rubies that went into it, but it does make you less attractive for raiding, especially if you spend down regularly.

10 окт. 2023, 04:4510.10.23
10 окт. 2023, 04:54(отредактировано)

BOOST BUG IN PIRATES TOF

- I'm doing a Speed Sweep that requires applying boosts to get points.

- So I go the the tavern and Select Maurauders to boost ( 100 )

- The Boost window opens and says "Train Units" 4h. 5.m

- I apply a 5 min boost which reduces construction time to 4 hours.

- I apply the 4 hour boost which should reduce it to zero - but instead it hangs it at 1m 39s

This leaves that group hanging in the queue until the rest before it are done, or requires using another boost, thereby ripping off 1m and 39s of time. This doesn't seem like much, but when there are a hundred pages before it, it means that those units don't get built for a long time unless an extra boost is applied — which SHOULD NOT be required.

And the smallest available boost time is 5 mins — so if you use those, you're actually getting burned for 5 mins each time — which adds-up fast when there are hundreds of groups in the queue.

Additional Notes:

Two Magic Anvils applied in Skeleton cave for a total 10% boost in Marauder construction speed.

Presitige Level 16 Active.

CrowbarModerator
10 окт. 2023, 21:3410.10.23

@Ladnar , I cannot do much about a bug. Please, report it here. You can just copy/paste the above message, as I believe it explains the problem in enough detail.