Все Категории

Game Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

Ahoy Captain,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- "The Tenth Wave" Brotherhood Achievement tweaked to include extra information clarifying how Challenge points are earned
- Fixed the "Live Events" tab of the "Events window" so the correct number of Jewels is displayed after purchasing an Offer

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Piratically yers,
Captain Anne "Bonnie" O'Malley

Просмотры
Комментарии
26 окт. 2022, 14:0826.10.22
25 дек. 2022, 05:5725.12.22

weiß nicht mehr genau mein Passwort ,war ungefähr 90 Spielstand ,hatte 8000 juwellen  und kann mich nicht mehr einlogen ,fange immer bei 1 an ,was kann ich machen das ich mein altes spiel wieder bekomme

CrowbarModerator
25 дек. 2022, 12:2125.12.22
Seppl1966

weiß nicht mehr genau mein Passwort ,war ungefähr 90 Spielstand ,hatte 8000 juwellen  und kann mich nicht mehr einlogen ,fange immer bei 1 an ,was kann ich machen das ich mein altes spiel wieder bekomme

I don't quite understand. You say that you "start at 1" ("level 1", I guess?). That means that you did log in, so you do know the password? If this is correct, check that you are on the right map.

i

If you are unable to log in (i.e., you really did forget your password), see here.