Hello guyz, I'm a beginner and there are certain interactions that I didn't quiet found info about, so here are some questions :)
1. If you want to attack some1 for pvp points and you don't wanna waste a raid, blockading is the only way?
(A) if they are far away i normally just FS them, closer i do raids with offense breth units
2. How do you liberate yourself from a blockade?
(A) use offense and while you are in your haven you will see the person blocking you, hovered over your stronghold, hover over it with your mouse and a tab will show up, click the liverate option, and choose some offense
3. How do you liberate some1 from a blockade?
(A) same as above but go to their havens hover over it and click the liberate tab
4. Is there a difference in the outcome of the fight casualty wise if you blockade or raid? (other aspects as well)
(A) Well, blocking someone, you stilll kill troops while blockading, if they are defending, but you have to send offense with the defense, if you were smart you would block firstwith offense with 10 second delay of defense to hold them down, but always remember to remove your offense if blockading you also get a small amount of resources of your choice of ransom -- RAIDING you get more resources along with exp
5. I've noticed that upgrading gold/lumber gives proportionate growth in production until lvl 6, then it only increases by 20 untill lvl 16, then only by 10 (!!) while the cost increases unproportionately to the point it takes weeks/months to get your investment back. I've failed to grasp the logic here.
(A) I think this was rather done to make it so you get just enough resources, this is a combat game, they want the players out raiding for the resources, what's a better way to get players out learning then giving a limited supply??
6. Dark Corsairs - when can you click on friend's heaven cuz it's not always up and what does it do?
(A) You can click and summon Dark Corsairs once a day on each of your friends, there is a limited they can receive as the same as you, if you don't kill them off you end up holding the amount you can summon, by buying Corsairs grave in the market allows you to being able to have more DC's
7. How does scouting works?, Do I need more Duchmans then the scouted target in order to succeed? and will I always lose Duchmans if my target has some too? or I can out mass, and if so by how many?
(A) Yes you need to be able to defeat your enemy to be able to scout their haven, so you will need more scouts then they have in their haven, this is how i tell if they are defending, if my few scouts can't get a notice from them, i sent a raid... nomally only when pvp event is around....
8. By how much offense do I need to overpower the enemy's def in order to not lose units?
That's it for now, I'll add more as more arise. Thanks for helping in advance.
(A) you will lose troops no mater what, never send troops you do not want to lose, i build raid troops for the purpse of raiding for pvp and i have my troops i use to raid for resources , never use your resource troops on a pvp raid ...
***** good luck out there, may i suggest another tip...
Join a Brotherhood willing to help you achieve and build up your haven, one that gives you the info you need,
The seas arn't an easy place for new players, but having someone there to help you is always the best choice....