Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
26 фев. 2020, 14:3826.02.20

New Tournament Is On The Horizon

New Tournament Is On The Horizon

Prepare For The Brotherhood Brawl!

Ahoy, Captain!

A special new Brotherhood Tournament is coming soon – the Brotherhood Brawl!

In this Tournament, your Brotherhood will be matched with an Opponent Brotherhood to compete with. Both Brotherhoods must complete a variety of Tournament Tasks to earn Tournament Points. There is a huge number of Tasks, so all active Brotherhood Members can earn Tournament Points easily.

Every Brotherhood will be placed in a Tier based on the Tournament Points earned in the previous Brotherhood Brawl. The higher the Tier, the greater the Rewards will be. For the first Tournament, Brotherhoods will be divided into Tiers based on their overall strength to make it competitive and fair.

To claim Rewards, Brotherhood Members must earn at least one Tournament Point. Each Brotherhood Member can earn one or more of the following Rewards:

- Reward for Winning. If your Brotherhood earns more Tournament Points than your Opponent Brotherhood, you can claim this Reward after the Tournament finishes.

- Reward for Ranking in the Top 10 of your Tier. If your Brotherhood earns enough Tournament Points to be ranked among the TOP 10 Brotherhoods in your Tier, you can claim this Reward after the Tournament finishes.

- Reward for Completing Stages in your Tier. If your Brotherhood completes a Stage, you can claim a Reward immediately.

- Rewards for Completing Gigs. If you complete a Gig, you can claim a Reward immediately.

To participate in this Tournament, you must meet the following conditions:

- You must be a member of a Brotherhood for more than 7 days

- Your Brotherhood should not be in the process of being dismissed

- Your Brotherhood must have more than 5,000,000 Power Points (Your Brotherhood Leader and authorized Brotherhood Members can check this in the Brotherhood Statistics tab)

- Your Brotherhood should have been created more than 30 days ago

- Your Brotherhood must be matched with an Opponent

Rouse your Brotherhood to take on your rivals!

Piratically yours,

Captain Anne "Bonnie" O'Malley

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 фев. 2020, 02:0327.02.20

I am requesting additional information

What exactly are these gigs you speak of ?

What if a BH and its members choose not to participate ?

Plarium is not making enough money so now they will force BH's to fight each other ?

It does not matter your ranking system you have put my # 69 rated BH with 16 active members up against # 34 BH with 22 active members ?

You call your ranking system fair ?

Congratulations you will now force thew non and occasional coiners to quit a game that was once fun to play

Well done Plarium

27 фев. 2020, 03:4527.02.20
27 фев. 2020, 03:50(отредактировано)

Even though the BH member roster shows 18 members, it may have 4 or 5 active players, so it's not really fair just because the numbers state one thing.  I guess we can all put up a full protection. Some BH's don't care to participate in things like this it's like forcing us to go to war now. This is probably the reason we have never participated in the war's.   I've been in this game 5 years, and I have played the game this way, attacking, going to war, etc...  I now just with to play my game on my terms, and be left alone, but now the game is going to force this on us. Not really fair to us, is it????     We have 4 to 5 active members, but our roster shows 15 or 18, not all of these play on a daily basis and may go for days without even logging in.  But now your going to rate the BH's because of the roster numbers, wow...  

Like I said, I will keep a full protection on, to keep from being attacked. Get the message, why is it wrong for a player or a BH to play on their own terms????

So that doesn't go to suit Plarium so now you force this on us, wow...  Like I said, we may have 4 or 5 active players but our roster shows us to have 18. The numbers on the roster means nothing, it's the players that log in everyday that means something. Your numbers mean nothing plarium...

Keep forcing these things on us and your player list will keep declining. This is the worse activity yet.  I won't do it. So go ahead and do your Brotherhood Brawl, This isn't fair to the BH's that don't wish to participate. We always had the opportunity to go to war if we wanted to, but that wasn't good enough I guess. Now your going to shove it down our throats.  Well get ready Full Protections. I won't participate. I will stay protected.

Oh and I guess you made my decision for me, I am an occasional player who has been debating on quitting the game but stayed because I do enjoy some aspects of it. Now I guess I will throw my haven into a presidio and kill everything off. 5 years of building. Hundreds of millions of unit. Who ever thought of this idea and implemented it should be fired.  The game should be about the players and how we wish to play our games that we put the work into, and the money in to.  WTG Plarium. This is the most awful tournament ever. I guess this is one way to get the players to stop playing.
27 фев. 2020, 05:0127.02.20
This is stupid!  If we wanted this we could request a challenge or War with another BH.  Now we are supposed to fight one we are fairly friendly with??
27 фев. 2020, 05:2327.02.20
What kind of crap is this?
27 фев. 2020, 05:2427.02.20
27 фев. 2020, 05:25(отредактировано)

This of the stupidest things plarium has thought of. One way to run your best players out of the game!!! We already have war challenges so why would you implement this type of brawl against a BH that has a few active members. We will kill them,. Not fair for the other players on the game seriously. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
27 фев. 2020, 11:4227.02.20
27 фев. 2020, 11:43(отредактировано)

Hello, Captains!

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. It was interesting to read it. I know that sometimes new things are scary , however, I'd suggest you give this tournament a chance. 

Please note that for the first Tournament, Brotherhoods will be divided into Tiers based on their Power Points to make it competitive and fair. In subsequent Tournaments, every Brotherhood will be placed in a Tier based on the Tournament Points earned in the previous Brotherhood Brawl. Brotherhoods are matched with others in the same Tier. Higher Tiers yield greater Rewards.

Besides, you can get points for doing many things in the game. If you don't want to fight with your friendly BH, you can easily skip these tasks and concentrate on doing other things. All the same, you'll get nice rewards 

Good luck! 

27 фев. 2020, 12:1027.02.20

ahh,  

the out with a bang theory,

so is this to find out who really is the biggest and baddest coiners over the lifespan of the pay to win concept in the final months of the adobe flash shut down?

as i see right off,  in the top tiers some allies will have to fight each other

yeah right,  like that will ever happen

maybe a few of their many alts might have a go at their other alts that are in both BH`s

so you think tournament will take away from bigs suppressing the smalls?

as in keeping their bastion down because you never added a level 10 mile stone to make the smalls bastion more defendable for a more competitive game to where most tend to push their coiner whale fat?

i think not..

yep.  i seem to get more enjoyment out of watching this kind of stupidity than playing your game that i will never win at simply because i wont spend good money on a bad idea of pay to win

and believe it or not my money is good everywhere 

plarium just doesnt deserve it

27 фев. 2020, 20:4027.02.20

Alina said:

Besides, you can get points for doing many things in the game. If you don't want to fight with your friendly BH, you can easily skip these tasks and concentrate on doing other things. All the same, you'll get nice rewards 

Good luck! 

I'm a bit confused as well.  I was looking at what info in game I could find.  I don't see anything directly related to fighting.  It looks to be based upon membership activity for in game tasks.

Am I correct on this?

Will there be BH Brawl rewards based upon attacking the opposing BH in your brawl?

I personally don't agree with that.  BH's shouldn't be random lottery style picked into a fight.  We all have our own game motivations not always in line with what the game wants us to do.  I do like the idea of extra loot based upon a BH's overall active status however.

CrowbarModerator
27 фев. 2020, 22:0027.02.20

Keel D. Haul said:

I'm a bit confused as well.  I was looking at what info in game I could find.  I don't see anything directly related to fighting.  It looks to be based upon membership activity for in game tasks.

Am I correct on this?

Will there be BH Brawl rewards based upon attacking the opposing BH in your brawl?

HereAlina said (my emphasis):

Tournament Tasks

Your Brotherhood must complete Tournament Tasks to earn Tournament Points. The Tasks can be viewed in the "Info" tab of the Teaser found in the Event window. There is a huge number of Tasks, so all active Brotherhood Members can earn Tournament Points easily. The types of Tasks are:

• PvP Battles. Earn Points for Units destroyed at various locations.

Note: ONLY the Units belonging to your Opponent Brotherhood will earn you Points.

I don't like it either, but fighting your opponent is not mandatory. It's just one of many ways to get points.

6 март 2020, 03:2106.03.20

Alina said

"Please note that for the first Tournament, Brotherhoods will be divided into Tiers based on their Power Points to make it competitive and fair."

Ya Alina real fair when you throw a BH with 16 active players in the same tier with the likes of EURU with 130 + members Ban@ne and NSF

Even after the 1 st BH brawl Our BH is still lumped in with BH's with 50 or more members  

This is a bulls hit tournament being forced on BH's and nothing more than an attempted Plarium cash grab

Sorry my BH members will not give Plarium another single dime 

Let your coiner BH's puff out their chests and pull out their wallets to prove who is king of the seas and who is willing to spend the most money to win

We will keep our money Thank you

CrowbarModerator
6 март 2020, 10:2306.03.20

Kaptain Kidd said:

Ya Alina real fair when you throw a BH with 16 active players in the same tier with the likes of EURU with 130 + members Ban@ne and NSF

The number of players had nothing to do with it. Power points = the total strength of all units without any upgrades/boosts applied. These BHs may not be as strong as you think. I don't know them; I'm just going by what the first tournament's rules say.

Kaptain Kidd said:

Even after the 1 st BH brawl Our BH is still lumped in with BH's with 50 or more members  

The Tiers in all of the Brawl Tournaments except the first one are based on the performance (which really is mostly activity) in the previous one. If a BH has 5 active members and 45 dormant ones (maybe alts, maybe just people who do nothing more than a few clicks a day), then their activity will be low. Similarly, if your BH is very active, you'll get in a higher Tier with bigger (but not as active) BHs.

The tournament window even tells you in which points range were all the BHs in your tier in the previous Brawl tournament. This is from my mostly dormant BH on s1:

Kaptain Kidd said:

This is a bulls hit tournament being forced on BH's and nothing more than an attempted Plarium cash grab

Nobody's forcing you to fight anyone. I don't know a single BH that started a war over this tournament. I'm sure they exist, but BHs can agree to just ignore the PvP part, as it is a minor chunk in the overall activity.

I actually made new friends on one map, while talking to them about not doing the PvP thing.

Kaptain Kidd said:

Sorry my BH members will not give Plarium another single dime 
Let your coiner BH's puff out their chests and pull out their wallets to prove who is king of the seas and who is willing to spend the most money to win
We will keep our money Thank you

Perfectly fine.