AlinaCommunity Manager
30 янв. 2020, 14:5330.01.20

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

Ahoy there, Captains!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Fixed display of text in Chat and icons in the Pirate Stronghold

- Fixed notification about the Whitmore & Co. Level you need to capture a Target

- Added notification to inform Captains that they will lose their Returning Player Protection if they proceed with certain attacks

- Fixed timer in the Pirate Stronghold tracking Resource collection from Treasure Islands

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
31 янв. 2020, 17:0531.01.20
Plarium also made the Plarium Play App so slow that the lag has lag. It is horrible.
CrowbarModerator
1 фев. 2020, 11:1501.02.20

River Monster said:

Plarium also made the Plarium Play App so slow that the lag has lag. It is horrible.

It was a short lived issue. Should be fixed now. Please, let me know if there is still a problem with it. If you do, please include the usual info: either your ID string (you can get it by clicking on it in the bottom left of the Help window) or which platform (Plarium (app included) or FB), server (The Pirate Bay/The Golden Coast/Sirens' Strait), and coordinates you're playing at.

3 фев. 2020, 05:3303.02.20
None of my servers, play all 3 are loading completely and are super slow with what does load. Have refreshes, rebooted my computer, updated software and pretty much anything I could think might be wrong on my end. Still not loading completely. Making it hard to use the game.
CrowbarModerator
3 фев. 2020, 09:0403.02.20

John Nelson said:

None of my servers, play all 3 are loading completely and are super slow with what does load. Have refreshes, rebooted my computer, updated software and pretty much anything I could think might be wrong on my end. Still not loading completely. Making it hard to use the game.

I play on the portal's s1 and s2 and they work fine for me. Are you still experiencing difficulties? If yes, is it on the portal or on FB?