Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
27 нояб. 2019, 16:0127.11.19

New feature: Contracts

New feature: Contracts

Earn Constant Rewards!

Ahoy Captains,

I've got big news for you. The Brethren Court went and set up a big old Board, and people have been posting juicy Contracts on it! These are proper jobs that'll pay right fancy Rewards if you get them done on time. You can check them out, along with the old Daily Quests, by clicking on the Contract Board icon on the left side of your screen.

Captains that have reached Level 15 can access Contracts. Like I mentioned, they're timed: there are Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Contracts. Once you finish one, remember to collect the Reward from the Contract Board. If you don't claim the Reward by the time the Contracts expire and new ones are posted, the Rewards are lost!

However, if you manage to get all the Contracts of one type done, then you get an awesome Bonus Reward! Daily Contracts only give you some 24 hours to finish them, while Weekly Contracts last 7 days and Monthly Contracts give you a full 28 days. Any that aren't done when they reset are lost, along with any Rewards you've left unclaimed.

Captain, people are putting up the Contracts right now! There's money to be made. Let's go!

Piratically yers,

Captain Anne ""Bonnie"" O'Malley

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 нояб. 2019, 21:2927.11.19

There is one problem with the daily contracts.  It is to scout a treasure island. I've looked everywhere but I cant find anyway I can scout a treasure island. Anyone help? 

CrowbarModerator
27 нояб. 2019, 21:4927.11.19
27 нояб. 2019, 21:52(отредактировано)

Jane said:

There is one problem with the daily contracts.  It is to scout a treasure island. I've looked everywhere but I cant find anyway I can scout a treasure island. Anyone help? 

You need to go to the list of Treasure Islands and find an occupied one: