Game Improvements

Game Improvements

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
Anne BonnieCharacter
6 май 2019, 10:5106.05.19

Game Improvements

Ahoy Captain, 

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Improved Bonus descriptions in the Harbor window

- Option added to select whether Units should be sent to the Harbor directly after Training

- Summon All button added to the Haunted Cemetary window to make Dark Corsair summoning easier

- Option added to select the number of Sketches to sell through the Observatory

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Piratically yers,

Captain Anne "Bonnie" O'Malley

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 май 2019, 13:1319.05.19
These little tweaks are all very well but the main game is falling to pieces, screen constantly freezing, crashing during events, not being able to log back on, stuck with update adobe flash player when it is updated, losing items, screens not loading fully,,,the list is becoming endless.....so difficult to work out how to get through to support !!!! try making that easier instead !!!!
23 май 2019, 09:2923.05.19
SeaGypsy said:

These little tweaks are all very well but the main game is falling to pieces, screen constantly freezing, crashing during events, not being able to log back on, stuck with update adobe flash player when it is updated, losing items, screens not loading fully,,,the list is becoming endless.....so difficult to work out how to get through to support !!!! try making that easier instead !!!!
Hello, SeaGypsy. Thank you for this feedback. Could you tell me if you use our game application or browser version of the game?
30 май 2019, 10:4030.05.19

My email terras2@gmx.net is in your game Registered in profile. The profile gives me an error that this email does not exist. This email is registered under GMX and has been in use for a long time. That's why I'd like to ask you to send me the {Email Button} Yellow. Or that I should click on Confirm Email! because Blue Button in profile. Or you send me a link to my e-mail that I should click on it and everything is cool Black0100

18 июнь 2019, 01:1018.06.19
18 июнь 2019, 02:00(отредактировано)

Boris Shevchenko said:

SeaGypsy

I was using version 1 of your app, when I went to upload version 2 it tells me I have missing file D3D compiler 47.dll stopping the download . Both my computer TECH and Microsoft tell me that is not the case and the error is from your end, similar to you constantly telling me I should update flash player when I am running the latest version. I am also not the only person to be experiencing these problems with this "missing file", both my TECH and Microsoft suggest you include said "missing file" in your latest app download.

18 июнь 2019, 01:2418.06.19
18 июнь 2019, 02:01(отредактировано)

Dear Boris,

I was using version 1 of your app, when I went to upload version 2 it tells me I have missing file D3D compiler 47.dll stopping the download . Both my computer TECH and Microsoft tell me that is not the case and the error is from your end, similar to you constantly telling me I should update flash player when I am running the latest version. I am also not the only person to be experiencing these problems with this "missing file", both my TECH and Microsoft suggest you include said "missing file" in your latest app download.

18 июнь 2019, 01:2618.06.19
18 июнь 2019, 01:29(отредактировано)
So I have to use my browser. Is there anyway you can notify me when you reply or do I have to keep looking for your reply and the particular forum this post is in ?
CrowbarModerator
18 июнь 2019, 06:3018.06.19

SeaGypsy said:

So I have to use my browser. Is there anyway you can notify me when you reply or do I have to keep looking for your reply and the particular forum this post is in ?

Unless he sends you a private message manually, you have to check here.

I notified him that he has replies from you. Hopefully, he'll respond soon.

18 июнь 2019, 11:5018.06.19
Cheers matey
20 июнь 2019, 08:1420.06.19

Black0100 said:

My email terras2@gmx.net is in your game Registered in profile. The profile gives me an error that this email does not exist. This email is registered under GMX and has been in use for a long time. That's why I'd like to ask you to send me the {Email Button} Yellow. Or that I should click on Confirm Email! because Blue Button in profile. Or you send me a link to my e-mail that I should click on it and everything is cool Black0100

Thank you for all those details. Please, contact our support team on this matter. Here is a link for you >>>

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

20 июнь 2019, 08:1620.06.19
SeaGypsy said:

I do hope that the issue will be resolved with the future update of our desktop application. For now, you can play the game using the browser. 
21 июнь 2019, 06:2221.06.19
So what you mean is the game does not function properly and all the freezing,crashing etc will continue until your techs get round to fixing it, sometime in the future
CrowbarModerator
21 июнь 2019, 14:3521.06.19

SeaGypsy, this game has never functioned properly. Phantom spoils date before I started playing almost 6 years ago, missing/late/broken reports bug (in a "strategy" game!!!) will be 4 years old early this Autumn, the game freezes and crashes on weak(ish) hardware when you visit just a few heavily upgraded havens,... and that's just the stuff that we were forced to accept as "normal" years ago.

The phrase "new updates" is almost synonymous with "new bugs", but - on the bright side - they did get better at addressing these problems lately, as well as adding minor improvements we've been asking for for years now, and I'm a tad more hopeful that they'll actually resolve this in reasonable time.

None of this is comforting, I know, but neither me (a player, like you) nor Boris (something like customer support + players relations) can do much about it. We report the problems, but fixing them is on those mystical, unreachable (and, possibly, mythical) creatures called developers.

29 июнь 2019, 07:0929.06.19
I would like my island not to be rectangular but more natural, please! Can you ask your designer to change that?
CrowbarModerator
29 июнь 2019, 10:2229.06.19

hunter of the cuddly seeds said:

I would like my island not to be rectangular but more natural, please! Can you ask your designer to change that?

This is not just a matter of design, but also of programming (the gird to place the buildings would have to be severely modified). Also, it would be complicated to implement irregular shapes (so, not rectangular or circular) when it comes to expanding your island.

I'll pass your request on, but - for the reasons I've just stated - I don't see it happening. Sorry.