Все Категории

Custom Flags

Custom Flags

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
16 дек. 2020, 14:1616.12.20

Custom Flags

Last night I saw on the game's wiki that our brotherhoods can earn custom flags. The post about it appeared old, and perhaps out of date. Can someone please list below the minimum brotherhood achievements a brotherhood needs to accomplish a custom flag? 

And furthermore, I would like to hear everyone's opinion on the minimum requirements, because from what I seen in the wiki, a level 5 Merciless Souls is ridiculous. It takes 100 Presidio downgrades to achieve a level 1 Merciless Souls, and team goes through a hell of a lot of offensive damage just to get that far! We deserve the minimum requirement dropped lower than a level 5. Most Brotherhoods die out before they even reach half the requirement of a level 5. 

And before anyone argues that so-and-so server has BH's with custom flags, I'm from Plarium's The Pirate Bay server and not even our toughest crew has a custom flag and they been smashing the server for years. Each server is very different from the others, they are like their own unique worlds and I know on my server, a level 5 for Merciless Souls is asking too much of Plarium's loyal gamers. What can be done?

Просмотры
Комментарии