Все Категории

Old Account

Old Account

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
8 апр. 2020, 05:0808.04.20

Old Account

Hello, I need some help in trying to recover my old account from (kabam) when they shutdown back in 2017. I have already tried sever 2 Golden Coast and Server 3 Sirens Strait and they started at level 1 same as server 1. I have the kabam recovery email and it didn't work as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
8 апр. 2020, 11:3508.04.20

First, the official answer. The move from Kabam was at the end of February 2017, i.e., over 3 years ago, and Plarium has a policy of deleting data from the accounts that have been 3+ years inactive, so it is no longer possible to revive your account.

The rest are my observations/remarks...

I think that Kabam accounts' data was killed even more quickly, maybe in the early 2018. I'm not sure, and it's not really important, since I got the official confirmation for the "3 year" rule, but I'm pretty sure you didn't just miss it by 2 months, but by much longer really.

If you are who I think you are, then

1. You are a member of a BH currently on very hostile terms with my own, and I'll understand if you don't trust me. If so, I can ask the CM to come and tell you the same thing I wrote in the first paragraph (I got that info from her).

2. You are also active (i.e., Tyr in that BH was transferred from Kabam) and seems to be playing. In that case, you're either asking about an alt (which is likely lost, as I have explained) or "Tyr" was taken over by someone and you should contact your old brethren to see if you can gain access.

9 апр. 2020, 05:2709.04.20
Ok I was wondering if there was a policy for inactive accounts. I haven't been a part of a BH since my last one from 14-17, I have no reason to distrust you, I appreciate the response. I suppose that's probably the case and I'm not too worried about it. Thank you!