Все Категории

lighthouse problems

lighthouse problems

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
5 фев. 2020, 18:0805.02.20

lighthouse problems

hi everyone I have a question to ask: I would like to know why on the second server there are no trophies from 211 to 220 while playing on facebook there are?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
6 фев. 2020, 11:0906.02.20

Hi!

I just asked and, quite unsurprisingly, the answer is that some aspects of the game are different between platforms, and even maps (one example given to me is the number of Presidios).

Plarium's devs, as far as I know, rarely explain the why? of the things. With Presidios, it's the activity of the map, so I'd assume it to be something similar for the prizes, but that's all this is: my own assumption. I don't have an official response for you beyond what I wrote in the previous paragraph.

7 фев. 2020, 22:1507.02.20
Crowbar said:

Hi!

I just asked and, quite unsurprisingly, the answer is that some aspects of the game are different between platforms, and even maps (one example given to me is the number of Presidios).

Plarium's devs, as far as I know, rarely explain the why? of the things. With Presidios, it's the activity of the map, so I'd assume it to be something similar for the prizes, but that's all this is: my own assumption. I don't have an official response for you beyond what I wrote in the previous paragraph.

One huge oops in Golden with a gadzillion presidios loaded with Carlos's units. 
22 фев. 2020, 19:0822.02.20
Bonnie said:

One huge oops in Golden with a gadzillion presidios loaded with Carlos's units. 
LOL, sis. That place is a disaster of white shields and Carlos seems to never stop adding more and more def into them.