Все Категории

Multipule Accounts

Multipule Accounts

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
15 сент. 2019, 11:5715.09.19

Multipule Accounts

when is Plarium going to get this sorted out .. 

you want proof, well here it is ..

7 count them 7 accounts ALL in the same BH, with there main Account being BH leader ..
what a joke .. IS IT REALLY JUST ABOUT THE MONEY or is it about the GAME .. ??

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 сент. 2019, 17:1616.09.19

It is about the money or keeping the new users coming in. If they are alts, no one cares and have not for years.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Is a stronger hint needed than that? 
16 сент. 2019, 23:0316.09.19

Nah not my style, would rather throw away 5years, & 6 games on 6 servers + the other Plarium games I play.. 

than start playing the alt game .. pretty  poor effort by plarium , 

might even consider seeking legal action to recoup some of the money ive put into these games

for unfair advantage (multiple accounts) & lack of support BY PLARIUM SUPPORT 

18 сент. 2019, 13:3018.09.19
This has been discussed between moderators and Plarium and there's no plans to stop the activity it seems as long as there's a dollar to be made they'll allow the alternate accounts to continue.  There are some brotherhoods that are run by just a couple people as all the other members quit the game and turned over their log in data.
CrowbarModerator
18 сент. 2019, 17:0518.09.19
I did submit your comments to support and they are going to look into it.
21 сент. 2019, 05:0321.09.19
31 окт. 2019, 17:01(отредактировано)

Crowbar said:

How long did captcha run? It stops auto alt logging and makes manual alt logging in a pain, that we can't have. 

23 сент. 2019, 15:0123.09.19
Azhaar said:

Crowbar said:

How long did captcha run? It stops auto alt logging and make manual alt logging a pain, that we can't have. 

How are support or plarium to know unless you report the alts, You need to put coords, platform and servers in a report to support or post the data  here and they will be seen or forwarded to CM's by moderators.
31 окт. 2019, 17:0931.10.19

ElDevildog said:

Azhaar said:

Crowbar said:

How long did captcha run? It stops auto alt logging and make manual alt logging a pain, that we can't have. 

How are support or plarium to know unless you report the alts, You need to put coords, platform and servers in a report to support or post the data  here and they will be seen or forwarded to CM's by moderators.

This is comedy, correct? Thousands of alts have been reported and nothing was done so guess what? We no longer care about alts. 

31 дек. 2020, 03:5631.12.20
31 дек. 2020, 04:45(отредактировано)

and now you can have 10 accounts on Plarium Play App that THEY FULLY CONTROL.

Hopefully they will grow a pair and have players merge the 10 or lose them.

Since it is their app and you can only have 10, why not make the game fair by enforcing the only 1 account rule.

Use the Plarium ID(uid) to merge one, then you have 9 and cannot add another account to App

then merge another so you have 8, then 7, then 6 until you have only 1 account.

As far as I can see, you should be able to collect everything to 1 account except buildings and Discoveries. So choosing to move everything to your best account would be preferred.

Do the 2 week thing ... once you login you have 2 weeks to merge and cannot add accounts to App during this 2 weeks. Also, once the plan is set in motion, the APP is locked for everyone and no accounts can be added to anyones App. SURPRISE ... no one has an advantage. Once the App is locked and you have 2 accounts, you merge 2 accounts. If you have 5 accounts, you merge 5

Once the 2 weeks are up ... all unused logins are deleted like they are currently doing to BH's

Then the only one account rule is enforced for all and new players

Then, let the game play out, fix the PRIZES/LIGHTHOUSE to be fair for one and all, NO GIMMICKS.

Unlimited raids, if your in a BH

Unlimited resource delivery if your in a BH

Unlimited Sketch delivery if you are in a BH

No real limits because no one player really has an advantage

Being in a BH IS THE ADVANTAGE

This will also make buying offers more pleasing and advantageous