Все Категории

Fireships Destroy 2x as Much Defence as They Should

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
6 фев. 2017, 13:4506.02.17

So I was defending my ransom block yesterday because I was going for rubies in ransom / tribute, and it was in the critical final hours of the week. The raid failed and I did not get a report immediately. I refreshed and as I was pulling my defence I got hit with ten tacticals.

I lost 210 subs rated at an average of 1204 points per sub, for a total loss of 252k+ defence points.

Fireships are rated at 12.6k offence points. Clearly, I lost 2x the power of the 10 FS. I have seen this happen once before. Can someone please explain how this is possible?

Big spenders have more than enough advantages in this game (as they should), but it appears that Plarium's math is incorrect. (that is as polite as I can be).
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 фев. 2017, 16:4806.02.17

My friend Cowbar told me about it:

Only the basic points are taken into account, so the Subs are 587.5 (no bonuses, relics, potions, upgrades,... are taken into account).

126000/587.5 = 214, so your losses are as intended by the devs.

6 фев. 2017, 20:0206.02.17

Gunner, thanks for your reply. So all of the enhancements I have made over time through intense game play are rendered worthless in the face of a pure money attack.

Although it is not a bug, I received just over 600 points for being hit with 10 FS. I destroyed 10 FS, or 5k rubies. Am I supposed to believe that 5k rubies = 600 points? The worst part is that Plarium keeps reducing the price of rubies, diminishing the value of my fleet in the face of pure money players

The state of this game is pathetic. This is a pirate game, not a space game. Whirlpools, daggers and fireships do not belong here. They destroy the idea of distance and time, and remove any strategy from the equation. Money should allow you to accelerate your game progress. It should not mess with the speed of game play itself.

CrowbarModerator
6 фев. 2017, 22:0306.02.17

randini said:

Gunner, thanks for your reply. So all of the enhancements I have made over time through intense game play are rendered worthless in the face of a pure money attack.

When it comes to Fireships, yes.

randini said:

Although it is not a bug, I received just over 600 points for being hit with 10 FS. I destroyed 10 FS, or 5k rubies. Am I supposed to believe that 5k rubies = 600 points? The worst part is that Plarium keeps reducing the price of rubies, diminishing the value of my fleet in the face of pure money players

Not long ago, a player hit by Fireships would've gotten nothing. Now we get some points. Scraps, sure, but still more than before.

randini said:

Whirlpools, daggers and fireships do not belong here. They destroy the idea of distance and time, and remove any strategy from the equation. Money should allow you to accelerate your game progress. It should not mess with the speed of game play itself.

I agree, except for the Daggers (they are quick, but very fragile). There are also charts, rendering defending almost useless (and friendly reinforcements completely useless). This is not a strategy game, and hasn't been for years now.

P.S. Gunner, thank you for responding here.
7 фев. 2017, 09:3107.02.17

there is items which improves offense +10% , +20% and +50% 

im not surprised at all with mentioned killing rate