Все Категории

I can't compete in my own league in competitions

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
21 июнь 2020, 13:4821.06.20

I play this game on Facebook and on the Golden coast server. I was struggling with similar players until I reached level 61 in the game. Then, when I was level 62, I started fighting with 100 and above players. It is not fair. So I can not get a ranking award in any competition anymore. This situation still continues.I have not received many ranking awards due to this situation.It is a bug or I do not know your application. I request that all the competition ranking rewards that I normally should have received but could not receive due to this situation are credited to my account.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
21 июнь 2020, 14:1721.06.20

That's not a bug. It's exactly as Plarium decided it to work. You might not like it and we can disagree with the approach, but it remains an intended feature.

21 июнь 2020, 15:3121.06.20

As you said, if this is not a bug but a plarium decision, it means that there is a great deal of injustice. While the players who registered in the game were first offered, it is not acceptable for them to take part in the same league with low level players in competitions. How does it affect a player to know that he cannot get a ranking reward? Let the plarium management ask this question to yourself. If the goal is to cool the players who have registered to the game from the game later, we can say that plarium has taken a very successful step in this regard.

CrowbarModerator
21 июнь 2020, 17:0021.06.20

Plarium's games are all pay-to-win. If you pay a lot, you will win a lot, regardless of your level. In that regard, it is fair and it is doing exactly what Plarium's management wants it to do: incentivising spending and leaving scraps to free and low paying players. Don't think that they are unaware of this. It is obviously intentional.

21 июнь 2020, 18:1521.06.20
21 июнь 2020, 18:43(отредактировано)

I understand what you mean. But what I am saying here is something different ... What you say applies not only to plarium, but to all games ... So to sell packages for more success ... players are not in the same league. I want to give you an example of a game I have played on this issue before. Top Eleven game from Nordeus , which loves money like Plarium again ... You will buy tokens to be more successful in this game. But everyone competes in their own league. By spending, you can buy better players, improve your players and achieve greater success, but you will only struggle in your own league ... What I am saying here is that in the game of pirates, everyone can spend money in their league and win prizes. they need to spend a lot of money to beat the players because the improvements are too expensive. No one buys 23K rubies in order to receive a 3K ruby ​​award in a competition. There is no logic to this. Rubies are generally buying for their own development, not for competitions. So what happens as a result of this decision in the game? Many players can not compete with high level players and get prizes. In order to get a prize, nobody gets ruby ​​for competitions because they have to spend more than the prize of the reward. eventually he leaves the game and goes away. This is the result of the company policy.

CrowbarModerator
21 июнь 2020, 19:0021.06.20

This all sounds sensible, but the reality is different. These stories of the game pushing players away are (re)appearing every 3-6 months on forums (this is my 3rd one, if I remember correctly, since I started playing almost 7 years ago). Yet, the game is still here. Some have left, but many stayed and some new players emerged (and stayed).

Plarium is quite obviously watching its income. For example, recently they changed that if you bought a ruby pack for x money, all your new packs would get priced strictly above x money. No one I know bought these more expensive ones and I'm sure that the sales dropped. The change was reverted less than a month later.

So, no matter how reasonable your arguments seem, I am absolutely certain that Plarium would've changed their strategy if the reality was as those arguments imply.

Many player play only prizes. Personally, I don't see the appeal, nor do I understand how that works for them. Some play Farmville (build + train units, but don't fight). People have different strategies and different approach to what is worth their money.

For example, prize + prizes/exp tournament + global revival discount = extra units for lower price, because prizes eventually spit back what you poured in them and everything else is a bonus. So, 1) whatever you get in tournaments is a free bonus, and 2) whatever you revive at 50% is really equivalent to buying new for 25%. Works for some people and they'd deem it "worth their money" and they would disagree with your statement that "No one buys 23K rubies in order to receive a 3K ruby ​​award in a competition".

As for other games, I came here (like I said above, almost 7yr ago) from Travian. It's a great game, but I could no longer afford the time it required. You could spend there, of course, but overspending got you very little further, so the playing field was much more levelled than here, and it's an example of the game that I would not call pay-to-win. No idea if that changed since I left it.

21 июнь 2020, 22:2721.06.20

I once played travian too. It was a nice but somewhat stressful game. If we go back to the subject, I guess there is not much more to say. This game policy is wrong for me and I still see it as unfair to new players. I have made only a $ 1 purchase in the game so far. After seeing this situation, I think this will be my last purchase. Plarium is very lucky that not all its customers are like me ... Because I am not a sheep to drive. No game is literally fair, but I cannot tolerate extra injustice. Thank you very much for your interest.

CrowbarModerator
22 июнь 2020, 08:1322.06.20

Demet Nymn said:

This game policy is wrong for me and I still see it as unfair to new players.

Many of the games' policies are unfair to new players. I've been nagging about it from time to time (usually when changes or additions were done that added to that unfairness), but to no avail.

For example, you could get Captain's Quarters to max. level without requirements on many other buildings, at least on s2 and s3. Then they added requirements when they moved us from Kabam to Plarium's portal. And then they made it much worse when Manufactory got additional levels and they made its level 5 mandatory for CQ level 21, which means that only that one requirement is worth 5500 etchings (over 40k rubies, even if buying at a global discount). High levels of CQ are needed to speed up buildings upgrade, so I complained that it's unfair to new players since most of us old ones maxed our CQ. Nothing changed.

Like I said, stuff like that seems intentional and, for some weird reason, it works for Plarium.