Все Категории

Could not harbor troops, then could not sign in

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
22 май 2020, 11:3822.05.20

https://prnt.sc/slp6g5https://prnt.sc/slp6g5

First could not harbor troops, tried shutting down game and clearing cache, then keep getting this message and can not seem to get back on. I really hope my units are still there when we get this resolved.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
22 май 2020, 13:4822.05.20

There were some server issues. All good now.

26 май 2020, 19:5826.05.20
This happened to me today , i got locked out just after 3pm uk time to nearly 7pm only to find my offense stuck in the haven or what was left of it, plarium need to sort these issues out , i have added this issue to an ongoing support ticket, it is hard enough playing the game without bugs kicking you out of game leaving units vulnerable, the sceptics of the game will say this only benefits plarium bank account , but honestly ongoing issues causing loss through no fault of bad gameplay will only lead to loss of people playing and Plarium being labelled as a non caring money grabbing company ... 
27 май 2020, 01:5227.05.20

I've forwarded you remarks to MC, I do agree these server crashes occur too often and something should be done to protect units in haven.  It's impossible to predict when these issues occur, I know this sounds like a dumb and wastefull suggestion, but maybe it would help to turn on auto hide.

15 июнь 2020, 21:1115.06.20

i will tag on this thread as i made comment and have what i hope an open ticket 

Re: [1966136] - game bug causing loss of units.

i had a reply from Olya Savelieva plarium support dated 07/06/2020 uk format

she requested screenshots which were supplied with full time stamps etc .

i can not understand why its taking so long, i have not even received any acknowledgement its being dealt with.

can someone confirm with Olya i have not been forgotten or ignored.

Thanks ..  

16 июнь 2020, 12:5916.06.20
16 июнь 2020, 15:37(отредактировано)

just for the record i now got my response from customer services 

now i supplied screenshots with time stamps etc everything they wanted and here is the response to that 

now im in the uk and just for the record in my BH we have other UK players and each of them were locked out of game as well, but it seems unless everyone who has a problem with the app not working or getting stuck, if you don't report it and it seems even if you do , customer services will rule against you, it will be your end why you can not get access to the server even though one of the staff here acknowledges there is far to many outages and perhaps running auto crew would help avoid the issue , of course this is if you have 500 ruby's to spare each time you play !

i wonder how many of you that read this thread have been stitched up by plarium ??

care to add to this thread ??

Btw @moderator's im more than happy to post the complete case with screen shots sent, but have not done so in case of violation 

oh one last thing the bottom line of the reply reads to me , we are blameless it was your fault so now i looked here's 8000 rubies now f--- off 
CrowbarModerator
16 июнь 2020, 23:1816.06.20

I cannot and won't discuss individual cases. It is against the forum rules (and I thank you for not posting it all), plus I have no pull there, so it wouldn't really matter what I think about it.

The maximum I can do is ask my CM to get the Support to respond to your ticket, which I did and she followed up on it. But resolving the ticket is completely in the Support's hands and no one on the forum - not mods and not the CM - can influence it.

While I won't comment a particular case, I do want to make a notice of a more general problem here: if an issue was not logged on their servers (it could've been your computer or network, or anywhere in between), and they cannot confirm it, how do they decide whose units to revive, without doing it for anyone who claims they had a problem? The nature of networks is such that their side cannot detect all possible issues reliably.

I am not saying I don't believe you or any other player. I am merely pointing out that there is no way to do right by those in the situation that you claim to have found yourself in without free revivals for anyone who makes the same claim.

17 июнь 2020, 20:3117.06.20
17 июнь 2020, 20:32(отредактировано)

@crowbar thank you for your reply, however this is not the first time this has happened to me, i have even asked fellow players to log in my account and harbour and even they cant gain access, which is strange as i'm UK based and the they were stateside, also i play stormfall and had no issue in access to that particular game, which in my opinion rules out local problems to plarium server. So i am aggrieved at the response and to be honest the 8000 ruby given would not even cover 1% of what units were destroyed and i feel is an insult, Personally i feel if that was the outcome ruled against then no butter up items should have been given.

i go back to my first post in this thread this shows again plarium will use any excuse as even in the reply to me i think it says no massive reports to a server issue ? well that must mean there was some reports the customer support agent did not say there were none.

And this only bolsters my remark about being non caring about the customers and merely only interested in incoming monies, and yet in Plarium's own about us they clearly state if it was not for the players they would not exist, fortunately this time although 100 mill plus of units were snatched away it has not crippled my game and i have now recovered but that is not the point. 

I guess the moral of this thread is even if you submit full proof of an error / bug unable to log in after being kicked out of game unless there is massive reports from all over you have no legs to stand on getting your units returned. i can only stress to everyone it now appears you need your wits to play these games against other players but you need keep your eye on the game interface, even spending 500 ruby for auto crew to avoid or help avoid it , it does then prove you need to coin in a fashion to play a so called free game.

A sad fact but proven ...  
CrowbarModerator
17 июнь 2020, 23:4717.06.20

I'll let them know of your reply, as I think that the feedback - especially written as politely as yours - is useful for them to see. Don't expect anything of it, but I do expect them to at least see it.