Все Категории

Messages in messenger has disappeared

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
8 май 2020, 09:3208.05.20

Hi,

My messages from earlier on which I have typed  disappeared in chats in messenger about a week ago - those I've been talking to still have their old messages though.

The groups are there but all the messages and important shared info in them has dissapeared. In groups of two you can see the messages of the other participant, but mine are all gone.

Hope you wil be able to fix/get it back.

Webserver, Pirates, Tides of fortune, Sirene (but obviously the others as well as it concerns messenger part), cords: 11;30

Regards

Lizzie 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
12 май 2020, 11:1412.05.20

Lizzie said:

Hi,

My messages from earlier on which I have typed  disappeared in chats in messenger about a week ago - those I've been talking to still have their old messages though.

The groups are there but all the messages and important shared info in them has dissapeared. In groups of two you can see the messages of the other participant, but mine are all gone.

Webserver, Pirates, Tides of fortune, Sirene (but obviously the others as well as it concerns messenger part), cords: 11;30

Regards

Lizzie 

Hello, Lizzie!

Could you please specify if you mean Facebook Messenger? Or an in-game chat? Thanks!
12 май 2020, 12:5012.05.20

Hi there - I thought I did by saying: Webserver, Pirates, Tides of fortune, Sirene (but obviously the others as well as it concerns messenger part), cords: 11;30 - not facebook in other words, but in game chat playing on webserver.
Thank you for replying though.

CrowbarModerator
12 май 2020, 13:3612.05.20

I am the one who thought that you meant FB, because you said "The groups are there", and I asked Alina for help because I don't play on FB (nor did I ever use it).

What are "the groups" in the in-game chat?

13 май 2020, 10:5513.05.20

On the messenger chat in the game you got the ability of creating group chats about a year ago or so:

http://prntscr.com/sfxx3z 

CrowbarModerator
13 май 2020, 12:1313.05.20

Lizzie said:

On the messenger chat in the game you got the ability of creating group chats about a year ago or so:

Ok, I get it now.

That's not in-game chat. That's portal's chat. In-game one is the one in the bottom right corner, that can switch between "Regional" and "Brotherhood".

I'll get Alina back on this, to try to check what's wrong with portal's chat.

Thank you for your patience and additional explanation.

AlinaCommunity Manager
14 май 2020, 11:0914.05.20

Lizzie said:

Hello, Lizzie! Please specify if you have only one Plarium.com account (this one). Thanks in advance!

AlinaCommunity Manager
12 июнь 2020, 14:3112.06.20

Lizzie said:

Hi,

Regards

Lizzie 

Dear Lizzie, 

Thanks for your patience! It took a while to check this case, but today I've got a reply from the team. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but due to the glitch in our system, your messages were deleted and they cannot be restored. I'm truly sorry about it 

The team has found a reason and will do its best to avoid such situations in future. I know it won't help to restore your messages, but I hope that a compensation I've sent to your account will cheer you up a bit  I do hope for your understanding and good luck in the game! 

12 июнь 2020, 16:1412.06.20
12 июнь 2020, 17:11(отредактировано)

Hi Alina

Thank you all for your effort in trying to sort it, and I really appreciate the compensation - thanks a lot! :)

L.