Все Категории

Rum not reaching limit

Rum not reaching limit

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
23 дек. 2019, 21:2023.12.19

Rum not reaching limit

I have had this issue for a couple of log ins now, where the rum does not reach limit. The other 2 resources are either at limit or near enough, until i use them and i havent been raided, so i have had to use a 25% rum increase to be able to complete dailys. Can anyone suggest what the issue may be and how i can fix this problem. This image is before i applied the 25%. As you can see in the resources, the rum is very low compared to the other 2. Id only just gone to game. Thank you for any assist.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
23 дек. 2019, 21:3423.12.19

This feels like you have many units that drink much, so your rum production is much lower than that of the other two. Am I right?

23 дек. 2019, 22:4323.12.19

You have about 35k troops.  Each troop consumes a dedicated amount of rum.  You can reach negative rum production if you get enough troops in relation to your total rum production.

Your options are upgrading productions, reducing consumption, joining a group with an upgraded bastion, and pardoning some of the heavy drinkers at a Presidio.  You can also raid other havens, complete prizes in hopes of a rum payout, or purchase it from the smuggler's den.  The final method would be to kill off a bunch of troops to eliminate their hourly consumption.

Nice job on growing that army!  Keep up the good work cap'n.