Все Категории

Belay button not working on a galleon boost for raiding bots or Havens

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
1 окт. 2019, 20:3501.10.19

I should have received a 100K from a rum Galleon Boost raid of a 34 to 64 bots. When I hit send resources a box will come up with a belay button which is an X but it is not there and my rum goes to the bot I am raiding. As of today October 1st 2019 it is still doing it. The screen shots are just some of them that I am sending. What is supposed to happen when I hit the send resource button an x will appear which is the belay button and when I hit that the rum should go to my Haven. My ships also do not appear on the bottom left of my screen, everything disappears.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent RomaTechnical Support
3 окт. 2019, 15:2603.10.19

Hello, Bella! 

I could not reproduce such an issue following the steps you provided. The belay option appears as it should. 

To start with, please join this topic and perform all the instruction from the first post. 

In case the issue still persists, please make a short video / a sequence of pictures illustrating the exact system time so that we could investigate the issue further. Thanks in advance!

10 окт. 2019, 17:2410.10.19
Wow, the rum trick bug has a bug. 
CrowbarModerator
6 дек. 2019, 10:0606.12.19

When this was first reported, I couldn't reproduce it. I still can't, but it now randomly happens to me too.

Yesterday, my raids were a bit more apart and I got to test my theory.

So, you send galleons, then you cancel them, they are marked as cancelled (the timer stops and the "X" button is gone), but not removed from the list of those that are travelling ("Galleons Underway" tab) and not available to send again, which is a big problem. I then sent a raid to a random haven and cancelled it immediately. When that raid was fully cancelled (removed from "Underway" tab in Stronghold), the Market also refreshed and my failed-to-cancel galleons were gone (i.e., their cancellation was finished).

I have a feeling that Market sometimes doesn't receive the response from the server (to confirm that the galleons were cancelled) and then keeps those galleons hanging until the next server ping or the game is reloaded. A quick workaround would be to have the Market ping server frequently when it is expecting a change.

I hope this helps debugging.