Все Категории

Daily rewards and prestige rewards not received

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
10 июль 2019, 11:0410.07.19

Sirens strait is server I am on. Using the prestige icon showing your prestige status. Daily crew roster tab. Day 30 shows five items which I never recieved. As well, the prestige level rewards shows the last item is a blue mark attached to your profile picture. Dont see it. The witch doctors cane has no option to hoist. But one is available. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
10 июль 2019, 13:5010.07.19

Tracv Young said:

Sirens strait is server I am on. Using the prestige icon showing your prestige status. Daily crew roster tab. Day 30 shows five items which I never recieved.

Production boost goes to the Resources tab, ships go to harbour, barrels to the Alchemist, rubies to the bank, and Witchdoctor's Cane goes to where you showed. So, of all of these, I can only check the Cane, and you have one. I have no way of telling if you had one before your Day 30, but if you're a new player, you didn't.

What might be confusing is that daily rewards don't need to be "claimed". Instead, they are applied at the reset (or your first load after the reset, I don't remember exactly). So, if you checked your canes and other stuff and then clicked daily rewards to "claim" them, you didn't see the difference because they were already there when you were looking the first time.

To verify this, check how many prestige 30min activators and 1k gold/lumber/rum packs you have, and then recheck after the reset (midnight UTC) on your day 33. If the numbers are the same (I think it shouldn't be), reload and check again. You should have 1 more of each than you have now, assuming - of course - you don't spend any in the mean time.

I hope this resolves your doubts.

Personally, I never click these. I just let them accumulate and I can verify that, at least for rubies, this works flawlessly, as I keep detailed records of all of my ruby transactions.

Tracv Young said:

As well, the prestige level rewards shows the last item is a blue mark attached to your profile picture. Dont see it.

I don't understand what the issue is here. Can you elaborate, please, and maybe add a screenshot?

Tracv Young said:

The witch doctors cane has no option to hoist. But one is available.

You hoist this in Witchdoctor's Hut by clicking on "Edit": https://prnt.sc/od54of then applying some changes, and then clicking "Apply". If you close the Hut without applying, no changes are done and the Cane is not used, so feel free to try it that way.