Все Категории

troop selection and power levels not displaying properly

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
25 июнь 2019, 16:5425.06.19

I've noticed a couple errors recently during my prize hunting.

1) When using the slider it does not show the number of troops selected after selecting them.

2) In the stronghold when selecting my units it will not display the armies total power level until one of the other squads already hitting prizes returns to the stronghold.

It kind of makes it difficult to play a game if it won't select things properly when you click on them.  It happens in the app as well as firefox.  I've not verified it with any other browsers.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
25 июнь 2019, 20:3425.06.19

Please, provide step-by-step instructions to reproduce this. I just tried a raid on a haven and a prize hit, selecting by pulling the sliders, and it all worked fine for me.

27 июнь 2019, 04:5027.06.19
27 июнь 2019, 04:50(отредактировано)

Just normal prize hunting.

I usually pull out my larger offense and defensive armies first and start working my lower level to mid level prize, then while those two are in motion I suicide bomb the small fry missions below level 12, then start working my way up towards the top with the bigger armies.

I tried to replicate it today and I could not.  I'm suspecting it might be on my end.  I didn't think about it at first since I've not had any issues streaming but I did switch providers recently and the teenager is now full time in his den streaming music, chatting his GF, and xboxing life away since school released a couple weeks ago.

I'm going to toss this one up to lagg and apologize for annoying others with thread.
28 июнь 2019, 03:5128.06.19
Keel D Haul is not the only one having this problem. I first noticed it a few weeks ago doing raids (not showing time to target) and prizes as he described. I just turn the game off and walk away.
CrowbarModerator
28 июнь 2019, 12:4928.06.19

All I can suggest is: when it happens again, please try to figure out what's causing it. Otherwise, there is very little chance that the devs will fix it.

29 июнь 2019, 01:4029.06.19
Sometimes if you let the game sit there awhile, the numbers will populate. Other times you have to restart game.( Log in). It doesn't take long and it quits again. Best to just go do something else and forget the game.
CrowbarModerator
29 июнь 2019, 10:1329.06.19

awmllr said:

Sometimes if you let the game sit there awhile, the numbers will populate. Other times you have to restart game.( Log in). It doesn't take long and it quits again. Best to just go do something else and forget the game.

That's how I play all the time and it never happened to me.

29 июнь 2019, 14:2329.06.19
29 июнь 2019, 14:25(отредактировано)

Crowbar said:

awmllr said:

That's how I play all the time and it never happened to me.

I think what he means is...

When you have the bug if you wait long enough sometimes the stats show.  Other times awmllr uses the refresh to get the stats to show up.

As for recreating the bug I'm not sure how.  I just sent crew at multiple lh prizes and it happened to me.  Now it went away.  If it does occur again I'll pop up speedtest and my modem stats to see if I'm lagging on my end.

CrowbarModerator
29 июнь 2019, 23:4329.06.19

Keel D. Haul said:

As for recreating the bug I'm not sure how. I just sent crew at multiple lh prizes and it happened to me. Now it went away. If it does occur again I'll pop up speedtest and my modem stats to see if I'm lagging on my end.

It's worth a shot, but I don't think this is a network issue. Preparation of units (before you click "Send") doesn't seem to "talk" to the server. It's more likely a Flash client issue, but it's hard for me to know anything more when it never happens to me.

When it happens to you again, describe step by step what you did. Not just "send something to a prize". What kind and level of a prize? Did you do it through the map or the lighthouse or... (not sure if there is a third way)? Which units you selected and how (slider, type in numbers, click "Def"/"Off"/... at the top,...)? In other words, every single click you did, so I can try to do exactly the same. It's unlikely I'll get the bug, but we might get lucky.

If you're worried about releasing any of the numbers publicly, you can send me a private message.

30 июнь 2019, 02:3530.06.19
30 июнь 2019, 02:37(отредактировано)

As I said,  it is something that has just started these past few weeks and it seems to be happening to others, as Keel D Haul understands the problem.

(Thanks for translating for me Keel D Haul.)