Все Категории

Is it fun / worth it to play as a Nord?

Поиск
1 май 2023, 10:5001.05.23

In every Elder Scrolls game, I have always played as a female Khajiit, and primarily a thief. Well, after a largely successful run in which I finally passed level 100 and I feel like I've basically "finished" the game, I'm considering starting a new character, and I'm fighting the temptation of creating the same damn Khajiit girl that I've played as 50 times already. Out of all the other vanilla races I could choose from, the only ones that interest me are the Argonians and the Nords. I have a feeling that if I play as an Argonian, I'm just going to end up as a thief again -- so that leaves the Nord. So my question for those of you who have played as a Nord: is it fun / worth it to play as a Nord? Does it make a difference storyline-wise, such as with the Civil War and which side you take? What playstyle did you use? https://routerlogin.uno/   Is it fun to be anything besides a thief? Should I play as a male, or a female? What faction(s) would be the most fun for a Nord to join? How can I avoid becoming a damn thief again (I swear I have a problem)? And what weapon(s) should I use? I'm not really interested in becoming a mage, and I'm trying to avoid the classic "sneaky archer" playstyle. I like hitting hard and fast, but I am kind of curious about the slower, two-handed weapons. Are Nords cool with standing there and taking hits while they swing a weapon twice the size of their bodies? And finally, can a Nord go full LEEROY JENKINS and just rush in and barrel through a horde of enemies, stealth be damned?

Просмотры
Комментарии