Все Категории

Reset Account?

Reset Account?

Поиск
24 июль 2018, 05:4124.07.18

Reset Account?

Hello,

i don't know in which Forum this topic has to be, so please move it if i am wrong here.

I would like to reset my Account to level 1. Because i just played this game a year ago or so and i want to start fresh because i cant really remember how this games work... lol.

So is there a possibility to reset the account? or are the different servers?

Thanks and Greets

Delamie
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent PavelTechnical Support
24 июль 2018, 14:1024.07.18

Hello, Lord!

Unfortunately, the in-game progress cannot be reset and there is only one server in the game. If you play on plarium.com, you can install the game on Facebook. Here is the link

1 дек. 2018, 00:4801.12.18
I got YOUR problem, cuase I was playing the game until lvl 26-28 then a reset my laptop, but now I just logged in and my account is Lv. 1!!! And no it is not a bad loggin cause I always use the same email and PW, so I jst tried to find my account in the clan and in.map using another one and there just dessapeared, Ill not ply if this will happen evertime I reset my laptop, my account is just bound with email no FB, How can I solve this problem?
Agent PavelTechnical Support
6 дек. 2018, 14:0506.12.18

Kasukuyo said:

I got YOUR problem, cuase I was playing the game until lvl 26-28 then a reset my laptop, but now I just logged in and my account is Lv. 1!!! And no it is not a bad loggin cause I always use the same email and PW, so I jst tried to find my account in the clan and in.map using another one and there just dessapeared, Ill not ply if this will happen evertime I reset my laptop, my account is just bound with email no FB, How can I solve this problem?

Hello!

Account issues are handled individually. Please submit a ticket to our Support Team in the appropriate category

This topic will be closed.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.