Все Категории

DevVlog #11

DevVlog #11

🤩 Welcome to the eleventh episode of our Dev Vlog series! Sit back and prepare for some awesome updates from Mech Arena HQ.

We’ve got plenty of news that we can’t wait to share with you. Don’t miss the latest previews of upcoming Mechs and Weapons, and find out what’s cooking in the Arena! 💥

Просмотры
Комментарии
21 март 2024, 16:4521.03.24
21 март 2024, 18:1121.03.24
22 март 2024, 07:19(отредактировано)

So...no system fixes? No matching restructures? Still not addressing the AI killing the playerbase? Just a few more OP game killing equipment we all know you're going to over price. This should start being called "spenders log", because you definitely aren't listening to what the players want - and it shows in game, as there are less and less real players, more "humanish" bots. Haha.

21 март 2024, 19:2921.03.24

I don't even know why I still watch the news you broadcast, if there's never anything that really matters and that everyone has been complaining about since the last weapon update.... 

21 март 2024, 22:5721.03.24
21 март 2024, 23:00(отредактировано)

Not even offering the players an implant removal discount after such drastic changes/nerfs (like they did with the EM Rifle Nerf) makes Plarium seem very grimy because they know players will want to switch implants. 

Saying the implant removal is being reworked is not enough. You made changes and nerfed weapons players spent real money on. Players need some kind of compensation with changes like this. Any excuse not to give an implant discount at this point will just be viewed as straight greed. 

But we all know you don't really care anymore...

22 март 2024, 10:2522.03.24

Another copy/paste from War Robots for the Rewoker...if you keep imitating that game you'll end up failing as they are doing just right now

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
22 март 2024, 15:0122.03.24
Free Player

So...no system fixes? No matching restructures? Still not addressing the AI killing the playerbase? Just a few more OP game killing equipment we all know you're going to over price. This should start being called "spenders log", because you definitely aren't listening to what the players want - and it shows in game, as there are less and less real players, more "humanish" bots. Haha.

Don't worry! The work is in progress and improvements are coming gradually. Stay tuned 😉

22 март 2024, 15:0322.03.24
Gunny

Another copy/paste from War Robots for the Rewoker...if you keep imitating that game you'll end up failing as they are doing just right now

Hello! All our Content is unique and original. Sure think it may have similarities with the Content from other games, especially of the same genre, but still, it's pretty self-sufficient 

22 март 2024, 15:0822.03.24
SaltyCakes

Not even offering the players an implant removal discount after such drastic changes/nerfs (like they did with the EM Rifle Nerf) makes Plarium seem very grimy because they know players will want to switch implants. 

Saying the implant removal is being reworked is not enough. You made changes and nerfed weapons players spent real money on. Players need some kind of compensation with changes like this. Any excuse not to give an implant discount at this point will just be viewed as straight greed. 

But we all know you don't really care anymore...

Just wait! More details regarding this subject will be revealed later ⏳

22 март 2024, 15:0822.03.24
alcisternas

I don't even know why I still watch the news you broadcast, if there's never anything that really matters and that everyone has been complaining about since the last weapon update.... 

Hello! Still, we are aware of all the relevant issues and actively working on them. Adjustments are being implemented gradually 😉

22 март 2024, 16:3622.03.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! Still, we are aware of all the relevant issues and actively working on them. Adjustments are being implemented gradually 😉

That Is such a lie. Your "gradually" means 'never'. You just repeating the same crap you say to everyone else. All you care about is the money you get from working with plarium, you never care about the people, infact you secretly, cunningly, and schemingly force people to pay for your stuff. You even downgrade the weapons we like so that we can buy the new items worth a lot of real life money. Then when we complain or give actual good suggestions, you throw it off with some automated reply system and you don't focus on what we are actually saying. You say stupid stuff like "we are now working on that stay tuned" crap. I really dislike actions from people like you and your plarium buddies. They are selfish, Unrealistic, they have too high of an expectation from normal people, they are schemers, they are irritating, and they are irresponsible.  And yes everyone knows your tricks and plots, we hate them so much to where we hate plarium. We just can't break from the game because we spent money that you schemefully forced us to give. Also even if we asked to get a reimbursement from the trash weapons we now have, you would go as far as "banning someones account for 6 months". This is unacceptable. I was even going to ask for the developers give me to restart me all the way over in mech arena, and yes you can keep the money I gave you, but give me back all of the credits I spent all of the acoins I spent, blue prints,  implants, every single thing. But restart me all the way over. However, I bet you would say something dumb like, "oh we cant do that, it will not be fair to other players" type crap, or you would ban me and secretly threaten me...because we all know....your are infact a human. So wake up crystaldrew. Look at the world your living in. You got what you want, people are still even playing mech arena, so just listen to us drew, listen.

23 март 2024, 11:5723.03.24

WOW, you all in developement really aren't liked much are you???? I can see why, Company making $$$$ hand over foot and Players getting only free stuff that don't matter!! How about opening a Market Place where players with multiple years playing can sell off the million of Mech cards we will never use???? or swap out Implants that we have 30 of, for some of those that never show up for sale or in a giveaway!!??? WAKE UP and smell the Give-Aways!!!!

26 март 2024, 05:1226.03.24

First time reading this forum and i am bummed. I cannot afford this game. I started playing after Christmas

and have'nt missed a day logging in. I have spent $1210 dollars so far and dont have a fully maxed out

mech yet.  Even if I was to continue I dont think there is a mech able to take the damage that the weapons

are dealing. Who wants to spend all their time respawning. I cant even empty a clip before being blasted to

pieces. I came in here to give the game maker a piece of my mind about  the money  ,  but i see it is no use.

bummed......

26 март 2024, 05:1826.03.24

You All should cut your losses now. There is plenty of games available that dont take  money like this is.

27 март 2024, 12:4827.03.24
Prince

That Is such a lie. Your "gradually" means 'never'. You just repeating the same crap you say to everyone else. All you care about is the money you get from working with plarium, you never care about the people, infact you secretly, cunningly, and schemingly force people to pay for your stuff. You even downgrade the weapons we like so that we can buy the new items worth a lot of real life money. Then when we complain or give actual good suggestions, you throw it off with some automated reply system and you don't focus on what we are actually saying. You say stupid stuff like "we are now working on that stay tuned" crap. I really dislike actions from people like you and your plarium buddies. They are selfish, Unrealistic, they have too high of an expectation from normal people, they are schemers, they are irritating, and they are irresponsible.  And yes everyone knows your tricks and plots, we hate them so much to where we hate plarium. We just can't break from the game because we spent money that you schemefully forced us to give. Also even if we asked to get a reimbursement from the trash weapons we now have, you would go as far as "banning someones account for 6 months". This is unacceptable. I was even going to ask for the developers give me to restart me all the way over in mech arena, and yes you can keep the money I gave you, but give me back all of the credits I spent all of the acoins I spent, blue prints,  implants, every single thing. But restart me all the way over. However, I bet you would say something dumb like, "oh we cant do that, it will not be fair to other players" type crap, or you would ban me and secretly threaten me...because we all know....your are infact a human. So wake up crystaldrew. Look at the world your living in. You got what you want, people are still even playing mech arena, so just listen to us drew, listen.

My answers may be repeated because the questions are the same. Nonetheless, I'm doing my best to bring the freshest info for you when I have it, or I have such a chance.

Our team is constantly collecting, processing, and analyzing the feedback we receive. Players' voices are a crucial component that directly affects the course of the development of Mech Arena. Still, we can't please everyone (as usually, players' desires are mutually exclusive); we have certain plans that we need to follow and certain limitations. Still, we are working hard to make the game enjoyable for the majority.

We know about the relevant issues in the game. If they are not fixed, that means that it takes time and effort to get them fixed. Be sure that the work is in progress

27 март 2024, 12:4927.03.24
SWEEPER83

WOW, you all in developement really aren't liked much are you???? I can see why, Company making $$$$ hand over foot and Players getting only free stuff that don't matter!! How about opening a Market Place where players with multiple years playing can sell off the million of Mech cards we will never use???? or swap out Implants that we have 30 of, for some of those that never show up for sale or in a giveaway!!??? WAKE UP and smell the Give-Aways!!!!

Hi there! We're always exploring different price points, offers, events, and rewards, so stay tuned for updates! 😉

27 март 2024, 12:5027.03.24
catmechanic

First time reading this forum and i am bummed. I cannot afford this game. I started playing after Christmas

and have'nt missed a day logging in. I have spent $1210 dollars so far and dont have a fully maxed out

mech yet.  Even if I was to continue I dont think there is a mech able to take the damage that the weapons

are dealing. Who wants to spend all their time respawning. I cant even empty a clip before being blasted to

pieces. I came in here to give the game maker a piece of my mind about  the money  ,  but i see it is no use.

bummed......

Hello! Spending in Mech Arena is voluntary. It expedites your progress and offers early access to new features, but winning is not guaranteed.

31 март 2024, 01:2031.03.24

Mi mujer está en un viaje de negocios y necesito ideas para mantenerme ocupado.

31 март 2024, 07:5331.03.24
ValiriyJ

Mi mujer está en un viaje de negocios y necesito ideas para mantenerme ocupado.

¿Aburrido en casa? ¿Por qué no pruebas algo nuevo visitando https://teletype.in/@pinupbetchile , una forma interesante de explorar nuevos juegos y pasar un buen rato. A veces, un cambio de actividad es todo Lo que necesitamos.

31 март 2024, 07:5531.03.24
Zoofr

¿Aburrido en casa? ¿Por qué no pruebas algo nuevo visitando https://teletype.in/@pinupbetchile , una forma interesante de explorar nuevos juegos y pasar un buen rato. A veces, un cambio de actividad es todo Lo que necesitamos.

muy agradecida