Все Категории

Release Notes 3.04

Release Notes 3.04

🎉 Update 3.04 has landed in your stores. Here's the list of improvements:

- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue that allowed the Arachnos Mech to walk over its Spider Turret.
- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue that occurred when tapping a Weapon listed in a Pilot's "Innate Skill" menu.
- Bug Fix: We've fixed a visual issue that caused information about Modifiers to be incorrectly displayed in a Combo Offer window.
- Bug Fix: We've fixed a visual issue with the lighting in the Tournament window.
- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue where the walls started moving at the incorrect time on the Singularity Map during the Tournament.
- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue that allowed Mechs to survive jumping off the Elon Station Gray Map.
- Bug Fix: We've fixed an audio issue that caused a prolonged muffled sound after a Mech was hit by the Daze or EMP effect from the Hemlock Mech.
- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue where the X and Y Inversion Settings were not working properly after being enabled.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
11 дек. 2023, 09:2411.12.23
11 дек. 2023, 17:0611.12.23
11 дек. 2023, 17:11(отредактировано)

Hello Floo,

Good update. Love the new mechs, weapons and pilots that have been coming out. Hemlock is a blast and Vox was much needed. Would be awesome to see a new Legendary Jumping mech since after the major patch turned lancer and Tengu into paperweights. 

Please update Embr Gun Range! It's already hard enough as it is to close the distance on players/bots trying to one shot you with EMs/Railguns. 

The Range with the legendary implant (+50%) is only 45m (30+15) down from 58.5 (39+19.5) on the "Shotgun". (24% decrease) Please match the range of the shotgun or make it better.  (Arc Torrents are also close quarter and their max range is 66m) Also keep the cone the same don't decrease it. Shotguns function differently and always do max damage no matter how wide the cone is. 

Kind Regards, 

11 дек. 2023, 18:3011.12.23

But did you correct the game cotroller and "Y" axis problem????????

11 дек. 2023, 19:0111.12.23

I want to see the list of players banned for using hacking to increase A coins and common coins. While I pay to play, others use illegal programs to benefit. Rating 1* for you

12 дек. 2023, 04:1412.12.23

i would like  the instant spawn  bug or cheat addressed - while playing  5v5 deathmatch  - i watched a couple of diff players  instantly respawn after having just killed them- i know when i get killed/disabled - i get to watch the video from the killers POV and it lasts  quite a few seconds 

12 дек. 2023, 16:4612.12.23
12 дек. 2023, 16:47(отредактировано)

NOOO YOU FIXED IT 

THIS WAS SO HELPFUL FOR TESTING IN CUSTOMS :(

Among other, more mischievous things ;) 

12 дек. 2023, 16:4912.12.23
skar23

i would like  the instant spawn  bug or cheat addressed - while playing  5v5 deathmatch  - i watched a couple of diff players  instantly respawn after having just killed them- i know when i get killed/disabled - i get to watch the video from the killers POV and it lasts  quite a few seconds 

If they press change mech when they get destroyed (with the right timing) they can skip the wait. 

It's a skill to have. 

Once came across a guy who botted it, whenever he got super low, even if still firing his weapon or moving, he would instantly change mech. 

13 дек. 2023, 02:3213.12.23
13 дек. 2023, 10:56(отредактировано)

the game is s***ty the devs dont balance just add more trash aoe no aim s**t to game everything is way over priced and farming for acoins, implants wreck the game example radius implant biggest crap the devs took on player base 

Edited: explict langauge is prohibted

13 дек. 2023, 02:3913.12.23
SaltyCakes

Hello Floo,

Good update. Love the new mechs, weapons and pilots that have been coming out. Hemlock is a blast and Vox was much needed. Would be awesome to see a new Legendary Jumping mech since after the major patch turned lancer and Tengu into paperweights. 

Please update Embr Gun Range! It's already hard enough as it is to close the distance on players/bots trying to one shot you with EMs/Railguns. 

The Range with the legendary implant (+50%) is only 45m (30+15) down from 58.5 (39+19.5) on the "Shotgun". (24% decrease) Please match the range of the shotgun or make it better.  (Arc Torrents are also close quarter and their max range is 66m) Also keep the cone the same don't decrease it. Shotguns function differently and always do max damage no matter how wide the cone is. 

Kind Regards, 

ember gun range is excessive as it its over heat spam weapon  and the maps are tiny if cant close the distance thats skill issue eg dont run directly towards the sniper with no cover or shield 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
13 дек. 2023, 11:0413.12.23
SaltyCakes

Hello Floo,

Kind Regards, 

Hello!

Happy that you enjoyed the Update! More is yet to come, and we do hope you will be excited! 🙂

The idea about the Legendary jumping Mech is known. Will see if it appears in the future 🤓

Currently, no rebalances are planned, but it may be changed in the future. We will keep you updated! 👌

13 дек. 2023, 11:0913.12.23
Edward Threet

But did you correct the game cotroller and "Y" axis problem????????

The bug has been fixed in the 3.04 version

13 дек. 2023, 11:1013.12.23
FrostJV

I want to see the list of players banned for using hacking to increase A coins and common coins. While I pay to play, others use illegal programs to benefit. Rating 1* for you

Hello! Please clarify to what you are referring. No illegal ways to gain Resources are currently identified.  

13 дек. 2023, 11:1113.12.23
skar23

Hello! If you have any video pieces of evidence, please report the issue to our Support team via https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at: arena.support@plarium.com. It will help us to fix the issue faster!