Все Категории

Mech Arena's New Look

Mech Arena's New Look

Our epic new Visual Redesign has arrived, marking the start of a new era of Mech-crushing chaos! 🦾

It's been two years since Mech Arena brought its unique brand of Mech-based mayhem to the world. 🌎

The game has grown and evolved over that time, as has its audience. So today, we're proud to bring you our Visual Redesign: a cooler, more mature look for the game aimed at hardcore veterans and new players alike. 🆕

Here's a list of the graphical improvements we've made:

◾ Mechs: We've changed the default model for the majority of Mechs - many with an entirely new design. All new default models can be recolored with Paint Jobs, just like the originals could. We're even adding a batch of new Paint Jobs, so you'll have more choice of color scheme than ever before. If you've got a soft spot for the old models, not to worry - they're still in game as Classic Skins, although they can no longer have Paint Jobs applied.

◾ UI Updates: We've reworked the way that Mechs, Weapons and Pilots are displayed in the UI. All the important info and stats have shifted to a single block on the right, giving the displayed item space to shine. Finally, we've added a YouTube button for most Mechs and Weapons, so you can easily check out their Spotlight Videos.

◾ Hangar Update: The Hangar's had a fresh lick of paint too, providing an impressive backdrop for your new, better-looking Squad. Note that the backdrop will remain from the current Event, until it’s replaced in a future one.

◾ Content Acquisition UI: We've updated how items and resources are displayed when you receive them as drops, with clearer representation of multiple drops in particular.

◾ Title Screen: We've remade the screen that's displayed while the game loads, featuring many of our spectacular new designs.

◾ "Mech Arena" Map: The iconic Control Point Clash map has had a visual overhaul to match the game's new style.

◾ Red: Erika "Red" Redding - one of the original cast of Pilots - has a badass new look. She'll also pop up in-game with important information from time to time.

Alongside the action-packed Events we've run recently (watch this space for more of those soon), the Visual Redesign marks a new era for Mech Arena. We'll be expanding the game with more awesome Mechs, lethal Weapons, unique Pilots and spectacular Maps for your battles, tied together with themed Events that enrich the Mech Arena world. Your feedback is essential to us, so please do let us know what you think. 💭

That said, get into the game, have fun, and bask in the glorious new eye candy! We'll see you in the Arena. 😉

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
25 сент. 2023, 14:2525.09.23
26 сент. 2023, 09:0526.09.23

Oh yeah?So.... your telling me,that,your improving your fxxking games looks?Well,before that,can u improve your Matchmaking first?.

i

i

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
26 сент. 2023, 12:4926.09.23
Mech Arena sucks

Oh yeah?So.... your telling me,that,your improving your fxxking games looks?Well,before that,can u improve your Matchmaking first?.

i

i

There are separate teams working on these features, the processes don't affect each other. The development of the improvements for the Matchmaking system is under active development!

26 сент. 2023, 16:1026.09.23

it is actually very cool but panther is wild

26 сент. 2023, 18:1226.09.23
CrystalDrew

There are separate teams working on these features, the processes don't affect each other. The development of the improvements for the Matchmaking system is under active development!

How active is matchmaking development? And do you have proof? Because currently it doesnt feel like anything is being done, i once got put against a around 8000SP player, i'm only around 3200SP.

Also i do like the visual redisign of the game, Guardian and Stalker look cool.

27 сент. 2023, 12:1127.09.23

Okay it turns out something is being done with matchmaking (maybe), i used SP dropping exploit twice and while the part where i use one strong weapon against weaker opponentd still works (i do it to create chaos at lower levels sometimes so the devs have to fix the exploit, also i'm just done with the unfair matches in my Tournament-matchmaking, 5000SP is stupidly high compared to me) but when i switched back to my actual hangar i also got put back on my actual level.

28 сент. 2023, 10:2928.09.23
Peulut

How active is matchmaking development? And do you have proof? Because currently it doesnt feel like anything is being done, i once got put against a around 8000SP player, i'm only around 3200SP.

Also i do like the visual redisign of the game, Guardian and Stalker look cool.

I can't share any proof as it's inside information of the company. The work is in progress, and the improvements will come gradually!

28 сент. 2023, 13:1428.09.23
CrystalDrew

I can't share any proof as it's inside information of the company. The work is in progress, and the improvements will come gradually!

Ok, that makes sense.

Also are some other mechs that didn't get a redisign also going to get a redisign? Shadow for example.

28 сент. 2023, 13:2328.09.23
Peulut

Ok, that makes sense.

Also are some other mechs that didn't get a redisign also going to get a redisign? Shadow for example.

Some of the recent Mechs were developed already in the new style! 

28 сент. 2023, 13:3528.09.23
CrystalDrew

Some of the recent Mechs were developed already in the new style! 

I know, but Shadow, Slingshot and Puma still have the old style.