Все Категории

What this game needs? I'll tell you. Lets talk about eSports, gaming, Mech Arena.

What this game needs? I'll tell you. Lets talk about eSports, gaming, Mech Arena.

Поиск
8 сент. 2022, 12:1508.09.22

If Plarium actually focused on making the PC Port eSports viable, they would have a massive hit on their hands. Bots that keep getting progressively harder? Paywalls? No.

I wish the Dev team thought more long-term health of the franchise. They need to keep people playing, not paying. yes making money is important to the health of any game but 75 dollars for a single weapon? Insane. I just "Unlocked" the disk launcher 12 and it would be 100 dollars to get it.

If the company wants this game to become the next big thing, they should immediately be looking at long term successful F2P resource models like League or Fortnite or World of Tanks. I can see LCS Stages and Pro Players playing this Mech Arena with different comps etc. etc.

Those games make buying things optional, and give you a reasonable time period to achieve them without money. They also offer the items for sale all the time, at reasonable prices.

Furthermore, I spend 40-80 hours a week gaming, and I'm happy to invest money into games. However, weapons that cost almost 100 dollars isn't a good place to be at. For comparison, League is F2P you can get an any champion in the game, you're looking at around 5 to 10 dollars max.

I really love this game and I want to see it succeed… that being said, I've only been playing a month and I'm already hitting a paywall. I want to walk away, but I don't because it is fun.

They need to change their perspective and get to work. I love this game. Please make some changes that are good for the long term health of the game. I care about this title unlike any other, and I play a lot of games. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 сент. 2022, 12:2408.09.22
8 сент. 2022, 12:24(отредактировано)

I feel the same way, but I don't think Plarium's motives are going to change. They need to see how games like this have ended throughout history. Hopefully it's not too late to change. Hopefully they do the right thing.

8 сент. 2022, 12:3208.09.22
SSSpectator

I feel the same way, but I don't think Plarium's motives are going to change. They need to see how games like this have ended throughout history. Hopefully it's not too late to change. Hopefully they do the right thing.

It's sad if that's true. They have a Fortnite/League quality game on their hands. They could go from a Mobile Game developer to a full-fledged eSports franchise and make so much more money than a quick buck. I hope they realize this before it's too late. This game is wonderful! 

FlooCommunity Manager
9 сент. 2022, 11:4109.09.22

Cael, thank you very much for your in-depth look at the way Mech Arena can advance. The game is developing and our teams take into consideration a variety of factors when building the roadmap. eSports is definitely an important topic and I will make sure to forward your comments to the devs! 🙏

9 сент. 2022, 14:2109.09.22
9 сент. 2022, 14:24(отредактировано)
Floo

Cael, thank you very much for your in-depth look at the way Mech Arena can advance. The game is developing and our teams take into consideration a variety of factors when building the roadmap. eSports is definitely an important topic and I will make sure to forward your comments to the devs! 🙏

Hey, thank you so much for the reply. I really think you have an LCS Pro Player quality game here. If your goal is to make bucket loads of money and be a huge success on PC, then pursuing the eSports arena is a great game-plan for Mech Arena.

I am really passionate about this game, as you can see, and I hope that this game becomes the most popular eSport game in the industry. Plarium could make so much more money if they went with a League or World of Tanks or eSports type model instead of the Mobile Game model. 

Keep people playing, and paying. That means lowering the cost of items and adding more content. That's the message I'm trying to get to Plarium because I care about this game.

If you do that, I think this game would be a top streamed title on Twitch and be an even bigger success. Have a great weekend and I appreciate the reply.  

~ Cael

13 сент. 2022, 10:2013.09.22

Ya, good luck with that 

16 сент. 2022, 07:3916.09.22
mike

Ya, good luck with that 

yea no joke floo is nice and all but you'd have to be blind to think floo has any sway. the company cares about one thing. MONEY. i highly doubt long term fits with this game any more

29 сент. 2022, 11:3829.09.22

I do agree that many things here are way overpriced. They got you by your genitals.  

I believe that if they lower the prices to a reasonable level, this game would get more players, thus, making way more money and not so pist off players other than pist off breaking their phones players, perhaps?