Все Категории

Please put the Russians on their own server to fight their own, they fight dirty (as always)

Please put the Russians on their own server to fight their own, they fight dirty (as always)

Поиск
5 сент. 2022, 03:5005.09.22

Me and another European and Brazilian people we demand that you put the Russians playing on their own servers. If I see again nicknames like "Z Russia Z " I will uninstall. There are a lot of other games non Russians Included. This is not a racist request , we all know what kind of peolple they are. I spend a lot of money here and I have no problem to spend it somwere else.

P.S.- I apologize to my Russian brothers who think diferently and are all about peace but at this time there´s no way to tell who is who.

ZsasZ

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
FlooCommunity Manager
9 сент. 2022, 14:0009.09.22

Victor ZsasZ, thank you very much for your report! Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot monitor the usage of such nicknames, however, we are already working on perfecting the system! Meanwhile, we handle such cases individually.