Все Категории

Priorities | Bumping until I get a satisfactory answer

Поиск
12 июль 2022, 11:1512.07.22

So plarium determines their priorities based on "relevant" and "urgent" issues. I just need to know how plarium determines what's "relevant" or "urgemt".

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 июль 2022, 17:4612.07.22

just don't hold your hand on your ass till you want an answer because you'll never get one

13 июль 2022, 14:0813.07.22

Bump, you have to answer this you can't ignore it.

FlooCommunity Manager
15 июль 2022, 07:1115.07.22

BAAB, there is a feeling that no matter what answer I give you will find it dissatisfactory 🙂 The priorities of the Mech Arena team are based mainly on the feedback of the players and the community. Depending on the wishes and requests of the players the scheduled updates and additions to the game can be tweaked and the community feedback can greatly affect the plans of the team. 

At the same time, I hope you understand that while everyone wants the updates to be as rapid as possible, all changes that are introduced to the game depend on many factors and require a different amount of time/number of stages to be implemented. 

As regards the urgent issues, those are the bugs or the problems that have an immediate negative effect on the gaming experience, and those are given attention to as quickly as it is possible.

15 июль 2022, 17:3515.07.22
Floo

BAAB, there is a feeling that no matter what answer I give you will find it dissatisfactory 🙂 The priorities of the Mech Arena team are based mainly on the feedback of the players and the community. Depending on the wishes and requests of the players the scheduled updates and additions to the game can be tweaked and the community feedback can greatly affect the plans of the team. 

At the same time, I hope you understand that while everyone wants the updates to be as rapid as possible, all changes that are introduced to the game depend on many factors and require a different amount of time/number of stages to be implemented. 

As regards the urgent issues, those are the bugs or the problems that have an immediate negative effect on the gaming experience, and those are given attention to as quickly as it is possible.

"As regards the urgent issues, those are the bugs or the problems that have an immediate negative effect on the gaming experience, and those are given attention to as quickly as it is possible."

don't put the lancer bots back in if they still can't jump!👈 also still getting mortar icon bug😭... but ty for fixing the bug were ARC's can deal damage to mechs that just spawned in🤗.  less P2W or only late game grinder events would be nice😎. the current playoff only has 1 way of getting a lot of score (get 6 kill without taking damage) a late game mortar user can farm... a new player would be lucky to even get it.🤔

15 июль 2022, 21:5715.07.22
20 июль 2022, 13:04(отредактировано)
Floo

I find the fact that you answered at all incredible. The  answer for urgent issues is what it should be, and is in line with the truth mostly. However for other priorities the answer doesn't seem in totally in line with the truth.

How long have players asked you to stop the AIs from blocking their shots. How long have players complained to you to stop making the AIs focus real players? How long have we complained about the inhuman capabilities of bots like their perfect reaction time and aim? Since launch. How long have we complained not all implants are available for in game resources without opening crates? How long have we complained that bots have implants most people don't have and are overpowered and need to be NERFed? Since pilots were introduced, almost because we've had to find that out ourselves the hard way. And that's been brought up to you before but you've never answered for it. How long have we complained bots always have pilots and implants not available in inventory/shop? All of them have an "immediate" negative effect on gameplay experience. All negative effects on gameplay experience are felt immediately by the way. And in the case of the shop the fact you left players to waste their a-coins to find out themselves the implant they want can't be purchased directly for in game resources without ever answering when confronted is scummy.

Everyone was expecting clans when we got pilots because you kept talking about it like it was almost ready until you 180ed and said actually it isn't. Same thing for FFA mode.

We find we have to spend our premium currency to get all our parts back when we remove it and complain we don't want to deal with it, we get time-limeted discounts every so often so we don't have to deal with it AS MUCH AND ONLY SOMETIMES! That despite the fact that it's still an inconvenience to us when we aren't getting the discount. And paying any amount to change our implants is ridiculous. But even before we got any discounts you were saying the programmed inconvenience you can buy your way around which totally isn't there as another method for plarium to rob players is necessary for  "balance". But this is another thing you've been confronted on and not responded to. Balance of what? If you've forgotten, that's the question.

Then there's stuff that most people were'nt asking for, if anybody. Crate rush being one of them. Pilots being another, which was obviously completely lacking testing. And by the way we've been asking since that you give partners ample time to give feedback so you can make adjust prior to release to no avail. Then there's the latest one which is brand new content every week. Actually an inconvenience for people who want content that isn't new but also isn't on the progress path.

To your credit, you've been adding new maps to the game. You buffed Cheetah not long after it became popular but that was a long time ago. Now contrast that with how long it took you to buff surge. Still you did it when people were doubting it could happen. And you've made improvements to the pilot's economy, but again how long that took.

But that's all I can think of when it comes to what you've done that the community has really truly wanted. And you shouldn't have expected the answer you gave to be satisfactory. I didn't expect a satisfactory answer. Not one of you CMs has ever given a satisfactory answer, if at all. You could make your answer satisfactory by actually acting so I can name more things you have done that the community wants than things nobody asked for or give a good explanation as to why this  isn't already the case.

19 июль 2022, 02:0919.07.22
BAAB

I find the fact that you answered at all incredible. The  answer for urgent issues is what it should be, and is in line with the truth mostly. However for other priorities the answer doesn't seem in totally in line with the truth.

How long have players asked you to stop the AIs from blocking their shots. How long have players complained to you to stop making the AIs focus real players? How long have we complained about the inhuman capabilities of bots like their perfect reaction time and aim? Since launch. How long have we complained not all implants are available for in game resources without opening crates? How long have we complained that bots have implants most people don't have and are overpowered and need to be NERFed? Since pilots were introduced, almost because we've had to find that out ourselves the hard way. And that's been brought up to you before but you've never answered for it. How long have we complained bots always have pilots and implants not available in inventory/shop? All of them have an "immediate" negative effect on gameplay experience. All negative effects on gameplay experience are felt immediately by the way. And in the case of the shop the fact you left players to waste their a-coins to find out themselves the implant they want can't be purchased directly for in game resources without ever answering when confronted is scummy.

Everyone was expecting clans when we got pilots because you kept talking about it like it was almost ready until you 180ed and said actually it isn't. Same thing for FFA mode.

We find we have to spend our premium currency to get all our parts back when we remove it and complain we don't want to deal with it, we get time-limeted discounts every so often so we don't have to deal with it AS MUCH AND ONLY SOMETIMES! That despite the fact that it's still an inconvenience to us when we aren't getting the discount. And paying any amount to change our implants is ridiculous. But even before we got any discounts you were saying the programmed inconvenience you can buy your way around which totally isn't there as another method for plarium to rob players is necessary for  "balance". But this is another thing you've been confronted on and not responded to. Balance of what? If you've forgotten, that's the question.

Then there's stuff that most people were'nt asking for, if anybody. Crate rush being one of them. Pilots being another, which was obviously completely lacking testing. And by the way we've been asking since that you give partners ample time to give feedback so you can make adjust prior to release to no avail. Then there's the latest one which is brand new content every week. Actually an inconvenience for people who want content that isn't new but also isn't on the progress path.

To your credit, you've been adding new maps to the game. You buffed Cheetah not long after it became popular but that was a long time ago. Now contrast that with how long it took you to buff surge. Still you did it when people were doubting it could happen. And you've made improvements to the pilot's economy, but again how long that took.

But that's all I can think of when it comes to what you've done that the community has really truly wanted. And you shouldn't have expected the answer you gave to be satisfactory. I didn't expect a satisfactory answer. Not one of you CMs has ever given a satisfactory answer, if at all. You could make your answer satisfactory by actually acting so I can name more things you have done that the community wants than things nobody asked for or give a good explanation as to why this  isn't already the case.

Bump. Reminder I want to be able to name more community wishes you've fulfilled than things you've added most people haven't asked for if anybody and a promise you will make that possible or an explanation why that isn't already the case, whichever you think is easier.

20 июль 2022, 13:1320.07.22
BAAB

Bump. Reminder I want to be able to name more community wishes you've fulfilled than things you've added most people haven't asked for if anybody and a promise you will make that possible or an explanation why that isn't already the case, whichever you think is easier.

Bump. That I had to threaten to be an annoyance to even get you to respond shows me how much plarium really cares. Must have not wanted to share because you knew it wouldn't be satisfactory but don't want to adjust your priorities either. Am I right in saying that? Remember, giving me a satisfactory answer is as easy as you want to make it. Until then, it's bumpidy bump.

FlooCommunity Manager
20 июль 2022, 15:0820.07.22
BAAB

I deeply appreciate your sincerity and your passion for the improvement of Mech Arena! Most of the updates that you have mentioned - AI behavior, a system of clans, Free for All mode, availability of Implants and new content, etc. - are being actively developed at the moment to be introduced in the nearest future. I totally understand the strong willingness to see the desired updates as soon as possible but in reality, quality additions do take time. 

If the only satisfactory answer that you will accept is acting then I do hope that you will stick with Mech Arena long enough to see all the awesome updates that are coming 🤗

FlooCommunity Manager
20 июль 2022, 15:0920.07.22
Shadow

"As regards the urgent issues, those are the bugs or the problems that have an immediate negative effect on the gaming experience, and those are given attention to as quickly as it is possible."

don't put the lancer bots back in if they still can't jump!👈 also still getting mortar icon bug😭... but ty for fixing the bug were ARC's can deal damage to mechs that just spawned in🤗.  less P2W or only late game grinder events would be nice😎. the current playoff only has 1 way of getting a lot of score (get 6 kill without taking damage) a late game mortar user can farm... a new player would be lucky to even get it.🤔

Thank you for your comment! Could you please tell me more about the mortar icon bug that you are still experiencing? Do you happen to have any screen capture that you could share?

20 июль 2022, 20:0020.07.22
20 июль 2022, 20:13(отредактировано)
Floo

I deeply appreciate your sincerity and your passion for the improvement of Mech Arena! Most of the updates that you have mentioned - AI behavior, a system of clans, Free for All mode, availability of Implants and new content, etc. - are being actively developed at the moment to be introduced in the nearest future. I totally understand the strong willingness to see the desired updates as soon as possible but in reality, quality additions do take time. 

If the only satisfactory answer that you will accept is acting then I do hope that you will stick with Mech Arena long enough to see all the awesome updates that are coming 🤗

Whether or not I stick around long enough to see actual quality updates that are highly requested by the community is up to you as well. Both how long it takes and whether you decide to step on players toes while we're waiting. Well aware plarium really almost can't help themselves players have to figuratively riot to get you to walk back your decision or somehow make up for it. Would be so much easier if you didn't mess with the economy, I don't want to talk about how many times I've had to tell you guys over and over again not to mess with it, but if you will players will riot and I will not be around to see the quality updates it's taken far too long to see in the game. You know how annoying it is to see less flow of a-coins from a certain source and have to find out whether or not we're getting more or less or the same amount another way? VERY!

The necessity of time for quality additions or changes doesn't excuse everything. First of all, you promised clans by launch when the game was in early BETA. I know this because other players told me. You had all of BETA and 10 months to implement clans. Second of all, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, I would think you'd be able to do some of those things RIGHT NOW or with very little time. That would be making bots use the same rarity implants on average as players. That would be making all implants available for in game resources without the need to open crates. That would be removing the cost on changing implants. So why haven't you done it? And "it takes longer than you think" is an acceptable answer.

Finally, "in the nearest future" is meaningless to me. You've been saying that as long as we've been making these requests. Does that mean "soon" or "as soon as possible"?

21 июль 2022, 06:3821.07.22
22 июль 2022, 06:55(отредактировано)

The Mech Arena team updates the game by following the feedback given by the players. I am playing this game for a long time and faced no issues. Great stuff for entertainment like Cinema HD .

21 июль 2022, 13:3121.07.22
Elanie

The Mech Arena team updates the game by following the feedback given by the players. I am playing this game for a long time and faced no issues. Great stuff for entertainment like Cinema HD .

We must be playing a completely different game.

21 июль 2022, 13:3521.07.22
21 июль 2022, 13:36(отредактировано)
Floo

You completely glossed over the fact that you've left players to waste their a-coins and find out the hard way that not all implants are available in shop. Why don't you wanna talk about it? And because you've ignored every confrontation on this before I'm going to have to threaten to be an annoyance.

26 июль 2022, 05:2426.07.22

Take a chill pill😉

1 авг. 2022, 20:3501.08.22
1 авг. 2022, 20:37(отредактировано)

I also want to say how about you actually balance shit and dont make it so hard for your average player to enjoy the game or make us spend money cause yall want to be greedy bastards who only care about money and dont have any quality and dont try tricking us with one of the devolpers or a pay to win posing as a normal player it doesn't fool us 

16 сент. 2022, 17:4116.09.22
16 сент. 2022, 17:48(отредактировано)
BAAB

Whether or not I stick around long enough to see actual quality updates that are highly requested by the community is up to you as well. Both how long it takes and whether you decide to step on players toes while we're waiting. Well aware plarium really almost can't help themselves players have to figuratively riot to get you to walk back your decision or somehow make up for it. Would be so much easier if you didn't mess with the economy, I don't want to talk about how many times I've had to tell you guys over and over again not to mess with it, but if you will players will riot and I will not be around to see the quality updates it's taken far too long to see in the game. You know how annoying it is to see less flow of a-coins from a certain source and have to find out whether or not we're getting more or less or the same amount another way? VERY!

The necessity of time for quality additions or changes doesn't excuse everything. First of all, you promised clans by launch when the game was in early BETA. I know this because other players told me. You had all of BETA and 10 months to implement clans. Second of all, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, I would think you'd be able to do some of those things RIGHT NOW or with very little time. That would be making bots use the same rarity implants on average as players. That would be making all implants available for in game resources without the need to open crates. That would be removing the cost on changing implants. So why haven't you done it? And "it takes longer than you think" is an acceptable answer.

Finally, "in the nearest future" is meaningless to me. You've been saying that as long as we've been making these requests. Does that mean "soon" or "as soon as possible"?

It's been 2 months since I posted this which means OVER A YEAR NOW WITHOUT CLANS WHICH WAS PROMISED AT LAUNCH AND WE'VE BEEN EXPECTING FFA ALMOST JUST AS LONG AND STILL NOT ALL IMPLANTS ARE IN THE SHOP and I have to say now I'm getting really sick of waiting for plarium to prove they're in this for more than the money. And you're changing around the awards of events again, quite possibly removing yet more a-coins from the regular flow. I'm on the brink of fucking quitting.

16 сент. 2022, 17:4916.09.22
BAAB

You completely glossed over the fact that you've left players to waste their a-coins and find out the hard way that not all implants are available in shop. Why don't you wanna talk about it? And because you've ignored every confrontation on this before I'm going to have to threaten to be an annoyance.

And a reminder you glossed over this. YOU CAN'T JUST PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU ANSWER!