Все Категории

award playoff event

award playoff event

Поиск
25 май 2022, 19:2925.05.22

award playoff event

yea kinda hard to compete with people that with in a few hours are over 30k even with server issues. the top 10 percent rewards are worthless crap the 10 rewards you get are crap. here's a chance to get pilot stuff. wow i get 1 garbage basic implant crate yup totally great way to get pilot crap. o look whaling on crate rush event can earn huge points. i'm finishing this batlepass and i'm done till we get better content then crap that benefits stupid whales. plarium stated better ways to get pilot stuff.... this isn't it at all. it's just more p2w bull crap

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 май 2022, 19:4125.05.22

lets not also forget enemy bots being god tier to the point a bot zephyr can 2 salvo my rank 5 lvl 5 panther from full health. a token rare implant but that's for range woopty do

i

FlooCommunity Manager
26 май 2022, 14:1126.05.22
award playoff event
yea kinda hard to compete with people that with in a few hours are over 30k even with server issues. the top 10 percent rewards are worthless crap the 10 rewards you get are crap. here's a chance to get pilot stuff. wow i get 1 garbage basic implant crate yup totally great way to get pilot crap. o look whaling on crate rush event can earn huge points. i'm finishing this batlepass and i'm done till we get better content then crap that benefits stupid whales. plarium stated better ways to get pilot stuff.... this isn't it at all. it's just more p2w bull crap

lilbuttacup, It is true that there was detected a bug shortly after the start of the new Playoff Event. The bug affected a small group of players who received a lot more rewards than was intended by the balance of the event; and more ranking points, accordingly, which resulted in incorrect leaderboard positions. Handling the situation required much attention and time, so the servers were down for several hours yesterday.

At the moment, our team continues working on the issue. Today, we plan to implement some fixes, remove the excessive resources from the accounts of the group of affected players and fix the ranking in the event’s leaderboard. 

26 май 2022, 14:5526.05.22
Floo
award playoff event

lilbuttacup, It is true that there was detected a bug shortly after the start of the new Playoff Event. The bug affected a small group of players who received a lot more rewards than was intended by the balance of the event; and more ranking points, accordingly, which resulted in incorrect leaderboard positions. Handling the situation required much attention and time, so the servers were down for several hours yesterday.

At the moment, our team continues working on the issue. Today, we plan to implement some fixes, remove the excessive resources from the accounts of the group of affected players and fix the ranking in the event’s leaderboard. 

still doesn't help with the fact the rewards for under 3rd place are trash the whales and such are STILL gonna take top 3. it said event crates so does this mean crate rush? if it does then this is still no freaking better supposed to be about pilots and yea if you can somehow hit top 3

26 май 2022, 14:5926.05.22

it doesn't matter anyways i'm done spending money supporting a game that only pushes out content i have to FREAKING pay for. game play is stale as the maps offer little as to using strategy. the bots are bloody to strong. really makes me wonder if this will really come to pc like raid did and i feel it'll more than likely be an absolute dumpster fire

28 май 2022, 03:1528.05.22
Floo
award playoff event

there's now some one at almost 70k in this event only ones that are going to make out good are the whales and VERY long time players that most likely have thousands of the crates. yup i'm getting so much great stuff for my pilot. sitting at 6k points...... 

12 июль 2022, 11:0712.07.22
Floo
award playoff event

How come you responded when you thought the concern was about a glitch but not when it's about pay to win?

12 июль 2022, 11:0912.07.22
12 июль 2022, 11:10(отредактировано)

Why do we have to keep asking you to make this event accessible to all players?

12 июль 2022, 17:4812.07.22
12 июль 2022, 17:56(отредактировано)

used to be a good fun game now it's just a pay to win slot machine b*******

just want take people's money they don't give a s*** about anybody even their people that pay including myself... used to pay past tense.I love how all they give is crap. they don't want to answer our questions about us getting ripped off by getting crap prizes stupid skins never mind the schemes behind the challenges where you have to buy something to complete it to win a hundred lousy acoin all the new people say oh this game is great don't have been playing it for a year.

13 июль 2022, 14:3613.07.22
Floo
award playoff event

How come you're not answering our real concerns?

18 июль 2022, 01:5818.07.22
BAAB

How come you're not answering our real concerns?

honestly i've lost faith this game is going anywhere. it's best everyone see's the big picture and stay and deal with what you got or move on as i have