Все Категории

Subtle Zephyr nerf

Subtle Zephyr nerf

Поиск
18 май 2022, 15:1818.05.22

Subtle Zephyr nerf

Zephyr has guardians system crash ability mixed into it. What if a small nerf allowed Zephyr's opponents to use their ability while they were stunned? 

This would make Zephyr still unique to its rarity and class. and also give the opponent's a chance to escape or protect themselves even a little bit during Zephyrs emp. I see many players are upset with the mech because it is abused in high level play.

I love the ideas you guys put into this game. It is a lot of hard work and time and many don't understand that. 

- Mech Tech

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 май 2022, 18:1918.05.22

I am 200% sure AI Bots can still use their ability while they are stunned. I have > 1000 times facing a Cheetah, I stunned it and it dropped its mines to kill me.  And Panther can drop its shield.  Zep stunned me after I stunned it.   

It is only human bots cannot use their ability.

18 май 2022, 23:3918.05.22
19 май 2022, 15:59(отредактировано)

Oh  my  goodness  gracious,  what  is  your  problem.

Oh  you  are  so  political.  Nice  one  man.  Yes,  it  needs  to  be  unique,  that  is  the  problem  all  right.  It  needs  to  defend  itself.

Cut  it  out.  This  is  a  bad  idea  and  bad  game  design.  For  uninequeness.  Balancing  is  way  more  important,  and  not  being  able  to  defend  itelf  is  how  it's  balanced.

It  is  a  verry  annoying  mech.  It  doesn't  need  more  help,  it  needs  to  be  nerfed.  It  isn't  week  enough,  and  it  is  too  annoying  as  it  is.  You  have  any  idea  how  anoying  this  bot  would  be  to  be  able  to  do  crap  while  its  disabled?  It  allready  is  unique  enough  and  unfair.  It  ahould  only  freeze,  not  do  what  another  mech  does  but  more  and  better.  Now  this?  Are  you  serious?  If  a  zypher  pilot  runs  into  fire  from  a  frozen  mech,  that  should  be  able  to  happen. It  doesn't.   It's  a  broken  mech.

You  can  shut  everything  down,  the  ability,  the  weapons,  the  movement,  and  then  go  behind  the  back  and  do  crit  damage.

What  more  do  you  need?  For  uniqueness.  because  that's  more  important  than  not  rage  quitting  the  whole  community.

Yeah,  you  know  your  wrong,  because  that's the only  argument  you  have  and  it's  a  bad  argument  and  wrong  by  itself.  It  would  still  be  unique  and  allow  backstabbing  and  making  mechs  stuck  and  more  vulnerable  than  gaurdian  while  not  ruining  abilities  and  weapons.  

You  need  to  be  able  to  shoot  and  you  need  to  be  able  to  use  spme  abilities  or  atleast  not  reload  (forced)  or  be  able  to  reload  if  you  want.

it's  uniques.  It  doesn't  need  to  become  a  mech  that  makes  everyone  who  isn't  a  whale  leave  and  then  the  whales  leave  because  they  don't  have  real  players.

Go  down  to  walmart  and  buy  some  Zypherusing  skills.  Don't  ask  for  more  codling.  That  mech  is  bad  enough.  

while  your  at  it,  gow  about  asking  the  devs  to  make  it  have  insane  hp.  A  shut  doewn mech  that  is  allready  unbalanced  without  the  doewnsides  of  a  shut  down  mech,  like  weekness,  because  uniqueness.

19 май 2022, 16:0319.05.22

While  you  are  at  it,  and  since  your  actually  onviously  asking  for  an  insane  power  boost  that  would  make  people  quit  the  game,  why  don't  you  tell  playrium  to  add  the  buy  extra  features.  Meaning  you  can  unlock  more  power  fo  money.

and  not  just  that,  but  it's  multliplative,  meaning  the  first  choice  of  two  powers  is  cheap,  but  the  last  becomes  more  expensive.  

Then  only  the  rare  whale  will  be  so  unfair.

Atleast  this  might  work.

Other  wise  you  need  to  get  charged  hazard  pay  for  the  poor  game  designers  who  have  no  doubt  some  internal  bleeding  from  the  game  design  'advice '  you  gave.

19 май 2022, 17:2119.05.22

This guy needs to chill. I don't don't know what he is rambling about now. I can't tell who's side he's on lmao 

19 май 2022, 17:3919.05.22

Know how many times I've used my Zep, and the bot AI still fires like 2 seconds after being stunned.  Very annyoing.