Все Категории

New Bot Fixes

New Bot Fixes

Поиск
11 май 2022, 22:2611.05.22

New Bot Fixes

I  will  start  with  the  obvious  And  allready  stated.

First,  bots  pushing  players  is  bad,  but  players  should  be  able  to  push  bots.  If  you  push  bots  to  death  you  will  learn  not  to  when  you  loose.

Bots  seem  to  be  able  to  rotate  the  camera  instantly.  They  should  only  be  able  to  see  what  the  humans  can  see,  and  only  at  the  speed  humans  can.

And  someone  mentioned  reaction  time.

Choices  of  who  to  target  can  switch  instantly,  like  the  bot  instantly  figures  whos  the  best  target.  Try  adding  some  waits  Into  the  code.  Let  them  think  slower.

And  now  for  the  title

Someone  should  add  the  ability  for  the  bots  to  switch  focus,  and  they  can  only  make  decisions  on  what  they  can  see.  

But  obviously  that  is  vague.

I  mean,  when  you  look  at  the  map,  and  other  stuff,  you  have  to  look  and  take  focus  Resources.

Add  in  something  that  simulates  eyeballs.  They  have  to  look  at  the  map,  then  they  have  to  look  at  what's  in  front  of  them.  

For  someone  they  are  allready  shooting  at,  they  shouldn't  have  to  stop  shooting,  but  they  should  have  to  guess  where  the  player  would  be  when  they  are  focusing  on  the  map  and  looking  at  each  dot.  They  shouldn't  shoot  while  they  are  looking  at  the  map  at  a  person  who  or  target  on  the  screen  and  shouldnt  aim.

Bots  might  be  best  not  to  be  considered  as  having  gamer  stare  (basically  pariferal  and  tunel  simultaniously),  and  they  shouldn't  perhaps  all  have  periferal  stare  on  the  map,  meaning  them  looking  at  each  blip  manulayy  and  taking  the  time  is  probably  a  good  idea.

However,  if  you  have  these  options,  you  could  tweek  bot  user  skill  verses  grinding  skill,  by  having  some  low  power  mechs  have  less  limitations,  and  higher  power  mechs  could  have  look  at  map  dots  and  not  glance  at  dots  for  balancing  reasons.  

if  the  whole  team  is  more  dead  than  the  other  team,  a  bot  could  be  more  skilled.

The  last  advice  is  that  all  options  might  not  be  the  best.  

i  would  consider  mixing  the  right  combos  as  the  best.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
FlooCommunity Manager
13 май 2022, 14:3413.05.22

Thank you very much for sharing your suggestions and observations on AI behavior. Analysis and optimization of bots’ performance are always on our table so we’ll make sure to forward your notes to the team! 

13 май 2022, 21:3513.05.22
Floo

Thank you very much for sharing your suggestions and observations on AI behavior. Analysis and optimization of bots’ performance are always on our table so we’ll make sure to forward your notes to the team! 

So FlooGalleon, where is the disconnect happening?  I mean, from player suggestions > community relations > developement > patching where is this getting lost?  I really do beleive you guys are getting information back to whomever makes decisions.  Are the guys who make the decisions, dropping the ball at this point?  The dam super human bots are obviously broken.  We have been complaining about it for a long ass time now.  There is nothing to examine and nothing to think about.  The problem is black and white.  Somebody above you guys needs to get fired because they SUCK at their job.

18 май 2022, 23:2218.05.22

I  think  I  onow  the  ossues  but  im  goin  to  make  a  new  post

19 май 2022, 16:0419.05.22

Here  they  go  with  no  comunication  again.

today  no  posts  from  yesterday  have  a  responce