Все Категории

No fun anymore .. those damned bots

Поиск
10 май 2022, 18:3610.05.22

I  have  to  say,  it  like  the  game.

That  is...  untill  last  week.  Then  something  changed.  It  almost  looks  like  i  reached  a  treshold  and  they  want  me  to  spend  more.  And  to  achieve  that,  they  make  me  loose  almost  every  game.

Almost  instant  kills,  superfast  aims  and  super  high  accuracy.  Kills  and  hits  in  very  difficult  spots,  nearly  impossible,  but  heeyyyy  they  still  manage!  Matchmaking  sucks  big  time.  Oh  and  not  to  forget  the  last  second  equalizing  kills ...  or  emptying  your  magazines  in  an opponents  mech  and  they  survive  with  health  so  small, that  i  even  cant  see  any  health  left.

This  cant  be  right...it  sucks  all  the  fun  out  of  the  game...certainly  NOT  gonna  spend  one  dime  untill  they  balance  the  game  again.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 май 2022, 13:4311.05.22

yeah, after some power garage range, IA are very tough and unfair no fun, after 6k range garage it is even worse

11 май 2022, 20:0611.05.22

I  wonder...maybe  file  a  complaint.  We  spend  money  and  end  up  with  an  unplayable  game.  This  is not  acceptable.

11 май 2022, 22:1211.05.22

Yes,  but  the  issue  is  whythey  are  bad.

again,  good  bots  are  good,  bad  bots  are  bad.

I  have  written  the  issues  with  them  and  why  they are  bad.

In  short,  some  are  that  they  can  push  players.  Players  pushing  bots  would  likely  help  the  team,  as  players  would  know  not  to  push  bots  to  death,  but  push  them  away.  It  would  also  eliminate  three  bots  and  you  dying  in  one  shot in  a  way  that  isn't  really  funny.

some  fixes  are  easy.

oh,  that  and  being  able  to  rotate camera instantly

13 май 2022, 21:5313.05.22

How about a Zephyr stunning you with super human reaction time with their back turned to you.  Thats completely REETARTIT!  Ya I mispelled it on purpose as the game mechanics are so asinine they don't deserve the correct spelling of "retarded".

16 май 2022, 18:3416.05.22

This  game  is  over....  its  so  extremely unfair  and  geared  towards  making  money...

I  also  spend  some  money,  thats  fine,  i  understand  they  have  to  make  money.  No  problem  there.

But,  as  i  spend  money,  i  want  to  have  some  fun  playing  the  game.  What  they  do  is  place  you  in  a  bracket  with  oppontents  and  bots.  Those  bots/opponents  are  OP .  Instant  kills,  weird  movements,  superhuman  (superbots)  aim,  speed  and  accuracy.  That  makes  playing  the  game  for  me  impossible.  Well,  yeah,  i  can  play  ofc,  but  will  lose  in  a  matter  of  seconds.  Not  really  funny...

Sad...its  a  fun  game...but  they  ruined  it...

19 май 2022, 16:0619.05.22
Milky

This  game  is  over....  its  so  extremely unfair  and  geared  towards  making  money...

I  also  spend  some  money,  thats  fine,  i  understand  they  have  to  make  money.  No  problem  there.

But,  as  i  spend  money,  i  want  to  have  some  fun  playing  the  game.  What  they  do  is  place  you  in  a  bracket  with  oppontents  and  bots.  Those  bots/opponents  are  OP .  Instant  kills,  weird  movements,  superhuman  (superbots)  aim,  speed  and  accuracy.  That  makes  playing  the  game  for  me  impossible.  Well,  yeah,  i  can  play  ofc,  but  will  lose  in  a  matter  of  seconds.  Not  really  funny...

Sad...its  a  fun  game...but  they  ruined  it...

No,  you  should  never  be  aloowed  to  have  fun  bu  spending  a  bit  of  cash.  

You  need  to  spend  all  your  chash  all  the  time.

Other  wise  it  would  be  unbalanced  for  money  soenders  to  have  fun.

21 май 2022, 07:5521.05.22

Have you guys noticed their stupid bots sometimes just go in circles and looks like they are lost and dumb ?  And sometimes they are super smart and turn around and one shot you....

it's so stupid.....they really need to upgrade their AI skills...those devs over there....

these bots really sucks