Все Категории

Dead Progress Path

Dead Progress Path

Поиск
20 апр. 2022, 00:2020.04.22

Dead Progress Path

The progress path in mech arena is apparently inactive which is a really annoying thing for f2p players. When is the progress path gonna be continued? Also there are these really annoying bots in chatrooms that keep sending links to scam websites saying that they willl give you free acoins. The bots names are ADMIN and SYSTEM. 

Thanks

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 апр. 2022, 04:3520.04.22

a youtuber did a video talking about the progress path being dead. it doesn't make them income so they don't care. the bots spamming the scam sites have done so for ages now and plarium is to weak to bother with them. most freebie stuff is low level rubbish. last thing was stasis 8's or maybe the gauss 4's. you have to get lucky with the 2-3 freebie tokens or prepare to open your wallet

21 апр. 2022, 19:0021.04.22

I 🎉SYSTEM.  We have a one sided romance in chats, then his mean cousin ADMIN just started to try and steal the show...  but seriously, I have seen and had a conversation with SYSTEM once.  Now they are just set to scam people saying they HAVE FREE A-Coins!!! 

I miss SYSTEM. lol

FlooCommunity Manager
22 апр. 2022, 10:2122.04.22

The system of getting new content is indeed being reworked at the moment. Meanwhile, new Weapons and Mechs that are no longer added to Progress Path, appear in the game events, in Special Offers, and later in A-Coins events. As per our latest "What we are working on" publication (https://plarium.com/forum/en/mech-arena/854_news/31430_what-we-are-working-on-04-21-22/), we are planning to launch the A-Coins events more often and provide the most asked for content as rewards in them. 

As regards the spammers and violators in the in-game chat, our team is working out a proper way of monitoring the chat. While the violators are being constantly banned, unfortunately, the spammers keep creating new accounts, however, our Support Team keeps an eye on it.