Все Категории

OP BOTS Zephyr etc

OP BOTS Zephyr etc

Поиск
19 апр. 2022, 20:2619.04.22

OP BOTS Zephyr etc

Could you please, dear CM, explain me the strategy to add bots that are so hard to deal with that it is deleting all the fun from the game? There is a balance to have, but what's the point to add bots that are even harder that players?

Could you please, dear CM, explain me why when you have tons of players feedbacks for weeks, asking you to lower that difficulty, you don't change anything? 

We should have fun between players, and bot just an average thing we have to deal with in order to have a matchmaking fill, but no, nowadays bots are in the podium

Bot always target players with their OP zephyr snipes, perma CC you, snipe you from miles with their legendaries and insta targeting system. Dear CM, you'r game is not in a good shape and puting all your times in plarium play, which we don't care at all (but maybe not you, as it will allow to dodge the taxes from Google play etc) is not a wise strategy.

This is urgent fix to do.

And please, please, respect me as an human as the same humankind as you: don't answer that my feedback will be send to developpement team ...

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 апр. 2022, 04:2120.04.22

If the bots are Pather with max Longarm 16 snipers.  Then it will be the most terrible setup.  You will never get a chance. The sniper bots have 100% accuracy and see you always. No matter you are rushing or ambushing, you always get "shoot" and killed with only 1 shoot.

Imagine you have 1 human in your team.  When you show up, all snipers shoot at you with the most powerful setup. 

20 апр. 2022, 07:0420.04.22
20 апр. 2022, 07:05(отредактировано)

if i have to choice one urgency between 2, to me, isn't that all the damage from their snipers rifles but from their perma CC zephyr, you are 50% of the gameplay freezed, they respawn zephyr, they live zephyr

20 апр. 2022, 09:5120.04.22

Yea.  It is very annoying.  Most of the time, I am now at least 50km from Red.  In current AI bots battle, one need no skill.  Ambusing, back stab, rushing, .... have no use.

Now we have an objective to capture the central control point.  80% of the case when my Killshot going to capture it (> 60%), then they have sniper to hit me from far behind.  And ... more than 3 snipers.