Все Категории

Solution to Bot Pushing

Solution to Bot Pushing

Поиск
17 апр. 2022, 20:2617.04.22

Solution to Bot Pushing

How  ironic  that  the  solution  to  bot  pushing  is  bots  not  being  able  to  push?

How  about  your players  having  push  preference?  It's  backwards,  so  let's  flip  it.

or  maybe  that's  and  issue.  So  don't let  pushing  off  cliffs,  or  only  prevent  bots  from  pushing but  don't  let  them  be  pushed.

Honestly,  pushing  should  be  fine,  but  should  probably  not  allow  same  teams  to  shove  off  a  cliff.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 май 2022, 22:2201.05.22

No S***! why the hell can teammates/bots push me right out of cover into the fire fight but I can't move anyone??? WTF up with that

4 май 2022, 19:5704.05.22

Being  able  to  push  bots  could  be  usefull  too.  

Let's  say  mister  stupid  bot  wants  to  get  shot  up  to  peices,  and  if  he  waits  he  might  not  only  not  die,  but  also  destroy  an  enemy.

He  will  just  bedumb,  but  you  could  block  him  and  feel  like  a  smarty  pants  with  not  only  an  extra  point,   but  a  lack  of  a  point  for  the  enemy,  which  can  let  you  fall  back  and  the  enemy  take  risks,  win  ing  you  the  game.  

But instead you  were  totally  safe  and  died  instantly  and  the  bot  died  too.  

And  you re  whole  team  tried  to  make  it  up  and  they  all  died,  Giving  the  enemy  more  points.  And  the  next  match  or  the  third  match  the  team  just  hid  making  it  irrelevant  sheather  they  got  over  confidant  and  it  didnt  actually  backfire  on  them  in  the  end  appart  from  being  exhausted  by  mor  egamepla..  oh  yeah,  they  just  hid  and  you  died  instantly  as  hide  and  seek  with  guns  is  usually  a  game  of  seeker  gets  ambushed  by  too  many  people.

and  you  also  fell  off  of  a  cliff,  but  bots  can't.

11 май 2022, 22:4211.05.22

I  think  this  is  what  they  mean  by  ignoring  comunity.  Acknowledgement  and  passing  on  would  be  nice.