Все Категории

Bad reviews blocked on App Store

Поиск
8 апр. 2022, 19:0908.04.22

I've  tried  to  rate  and  review  the  game  several  times  on  the  App  store  and  am  not  allowed.  i  initially gave  it  3  stars,  citing  a  fee  issues  and  gave  a  fair  review.  the  review  disappeared and  my  star  rating  was  reset  as  though  i  never  did  it.

I  tried  several  more  times  and  same  thing,  open  the  app  store  and  its  as  if  I  never  did  it.  i  even  called  Apple  and  explained  it  to  the  tech,  he  did  a  screen  share  and  we  attempted  a  review  together,  same  thing!

in  the  end  there  was  no  resolution.  Apple's  stance  was  that  this  is  a  3rd  party  App  so  they  werent  responsible.  I  argued  that  the  App  Store  is  theirs  and  they  should  ensure  the  ratings  are  correct.  He  said  he  agreed  but  didnt  know  what  to  do...  which  i  assumed  when  i  called,  i  just  wanted  to  hear  an  Apple  rep  say  it.  he  actually  went  as  far  as  to  say  that  the  App  developers might  have  control  over  the  ratings  and  reviews  that  get  shown,  which  didnt  make  sense  to  me  but  he  said  it.

i  have  copied  my  review  and  will  continue  to  attempt  to  load  it,  but  this  is  just  more  shady  practices  from  the  developers.  

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
FlooCommunity Manager
11 апр. 2022, 13:5011.04.22

Hi, guys! We cannot remove players' comments in stores, be it Play Market or App Store. However, stores themselves have the right to delete reviews if they violate the store's rules in some way. Please make sure your comment follows the store's rules, and our team will definitely check it out!