Все Категории

are there ai bots in this game?

Поиск
4 апр. 2022, 03:2804.04.22

I’m not sure if I am playing with bots or real people, but my teammates usually suck in deathmatch 5v5. Its like they play with no regard to defense, while my enemies know how to fire and take cover..not really sure how matchmaking works. I am questioning if they are bots because they have bot-like names like artfuldodger or blaze https://vidmate.onl/ https://mobdro.onl/.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 апр. 2022, 05:4905.04.22

You are playing mostly with their "ai bots", unless you play their P2W tournaments, then you are playing with mostly OP P2W players.

Wake up and get used to it 

7 апр. 2022, 02:3307.04.22
WTVUA

You are playing mostly with their "ai bots", unless you play their P2W tournaments, then you are playing with mostly OP P2W players.

Wake up and get used to it 

pretty dang much before long at 2.5k sp you'll be facing 6k sp people that'll roflstomp everything you throw at them with 1 mech

8 апр. 2022, 21:1108.04.22
8 апр. 2022, 21:13(отредактировано)

Um,  bots  in  this  game  are  clones  of  players  you  have  to  play  with  first  often.  It's  kind  of  why  you  can't  invite  players  if  you  play  with  them  again.  Because  the  next  time  you  meet,  you  might  play  with  a  bot.

also,  playing  with  a  bot  would  mean  no  freind because  aperently  you  played  so  bad  you  have  bad  reputation  with  your  would  be  freind, or  getting  freinded  by  people  you  never  played  with.

So  i'm  pretty  sure  that  you  get  merged  into  matches  where  people  have  played  with  the  bot  once  or  you  are  forced  to  meet  new  people  so  that  five  people  all have  played  with  you  atleast  once  and   can  play  with  your  bots.

so  no,  you  are  probably  wrong.  The  names  are probably  all  and  mostly  for  alsmot  certain player  made.  So  if  you  play  with  a  bot  name  like  dutyclaus  on  christmas,  it  has  nothing  to  do  with  bot  name  generation.

8 апр. 2022, 21:1508.04.22
DutyClaus

Um,  bots  in  this  game  are  clones  of  players  you  have  to  play  with  first  often.  It's  kind  of  why  you  can't  invite  players  if  you  play  with  them  again.  Because  the  next  time  you  meet,  you  might  play  with  a  bot.

also,  playing  with  a  bot  would  mean  no  freind because  aperently  you  played  so  bad  you  have  bad  reputation  with  your  would  be  freind, or  getting  freinded  by  people  you  never  played  with.

So  i'm  pretty  sure  that  you  get  merged  into  matches  where  people  have  played  with  the  bot  once  or  you  are  forced  to  meet  new  people  so  that  five  people  all have  played  with  you  atleast  once  and   can  play  with  your  bots.

so  no,  you  are  probably  wrong.  The  names  are probably  all  and  mostly  for  alsmot  certain player  made.  So  if  you  play  with  a  bot  name  like  dutyclaus  on  christmas,  it  has  nothing  to  do  with  bot  name  generation.

Where  did  you  get  this  information?