Все Категории

Plarium Your Pilot/Implants System is Retarded

Поиск
28 март 2022, 18:3628.03.22

Thank you Plarium for adding a feature which allows players to dig themselves into a hole!

For new players that don't have maxed  implants I would like you to know what it costs to remove a maxed implant:

Legendary (yellow):   4000 Acoins

Epic (purple):  2000 Acoins

Rare (blue):   1500 Acoins

What is that in $USD?  $35ish to remove a legendary, $15ish for a purple and $10ish for a blue?  The cost is absolutely mind-blowing.  Nobody in their right mind is going to install a mech specific implant such as a legendary "Stalker DMG" or anything else mech specific because it locks that pilot to the mech.  

So you added a new feature which is half assed the very second you released it because mech specific implants penalize the players if they use them.  

Plarium says, "OH HEY Wargasm! Congratulations! Here's a legendary Stalker implant!  Be sure to install it right now so we can fuck you out of $35 if you ever want to use that pilot on a different mech."

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
FlooCommunity Manager
29 март 2022, 15:3729.03.22

Thank you for your thorough feedback! The idea behind the Pilots' Implants and the current system of Implant replacement presupposes careful planning of one's Pilot strategies within the Hangar. The cost of Implant replacement is set for the sake of maintaining one of the aspects of the overall game balance. After the test run of the Implant removal discount that took place a week ago, our team is checking the analytics results and the players' feedback in order to decide how to proceed.

I will pass your comment on to the Mech Arena developers as well!

31 март 2022, 20:1131.03.22
31 март 2022, 20:42(отредактировано)
Floo

Thank you for your thorough feedback! The idea behind the Pilots' Implants and the current system of Implant replacement presupposes careful planning of one's Pilot strategies within the Hangar. The cost of Implant replacement is set for the sake of maintaining one of the aspects of the overall game balance. After the test run of the Implant removal discount that took place a week ago, our team is checking the analytics results and the players' feedback in order to decide how to proceed.

You didn't need a test for analytics or feedback. EVERYONE TOLD YOU ALREADY SINCE THE RELEASE OF PILOTS THE COST TO GET YOUR IMPLANT PARTS BACK IS COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID!

Of course with all feedback we never hear back about it unless we press and press and press. And most of the time nothing freaking changes AND WE'RE HERE MAKING THE SAME COMPLAINT FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS WITH NO CHANGE OR EVEN A WORD BACK!

But I don't believe it was any sort of "test". I think plarium had the tone-deaf thought it would be nice to give us a privilege they should have given us in the first place, but in a limited time event. But seeing players say it should have been this way in the first place and confronting them for not doing so, plarium decided the PR around it would change.

And I don't believe the premium was about any sort of "balance" either. You can't tell me any sort of balance comes from restricting player freedom with their builds and convince me to believe it. I know it's a PR bullshit buzzword. They said the same when they de-valued event tokens and made them worthless for saving because they didn't wanna make better crate rushes and people were actually upgrading their stuff. They said it was for "resource balancing". Even though we were still strapped for resources when event crate rush tokens still had value that made it worth saving. The real reason was obviously plarium wants people spending money. It's very obviously the real reason the premium is on removing implants. I already said this to the cowardly CM on facebook who won't respond anymore but you can stop lying to us for plarium because we're not fucking stupid.

I already know what the analytics and player feedback say. YOU SHOULD GET THE STUPID FUCKING PREMIUM TO CHANGE YOUR IMPLANTS OUT OF THE GAME!

2 апр. 2022, 13:5002.04.22

i just love how so far the only legendary i got was one for md that increased it's heal speed absolute rubbish

9 апр. 2022, 18:2609.04.22
Bbmech

You didn't need a test for analytics or feedback. EVERYONE TOLD YOU ALREADY SINCE THE RELEASE OF PILOTS THE COST TO GET YOUR IMPLANT PARTS BACK IS COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID!

Of course with all feedback we never hear back about it unless we press and press and press. And most of the time nothing freaking changes AND WE'RE HERE MAKING THE SAME COMPLAINT FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS WITH NO CHANGE OR EVEN A WORD BACK!

But I don't believe it was any sort of "test". I think plarium had the tone-deaf thought it would be nice to give us a privilege they should have given us in the first place, but in a limited time event. But seeing players say it should have been this way in the first place and confronting them for not doing so, plarium decided the PR around it would change.

And I don't believe the premium was about any sort of "balance" either. You can't tell me any sort of balance comes from restricting player freedom with their builds and convince me to believe it. I know it's a PR bullshit buzzword. They said the same when they de-valued event tokens and made them worthless for saving because they didn't wanna make better crate rushes and people were actually upgrading their stuff. They said it was for "resource balancing". Even though we were still strapped for resources when event crate rush tokens still had value that made it worth saving. The real reason was obviously plarium wants people spending money. It's very obviously the real reason the premium is on removing implants. I already said this to the cowardly CM on facebook who won't respond anymore but you can stop lying to us for plarium because we're not fucking stupid.

I already know what the analytics and player feedback say. YOU SHOULD GET THE STUPID FUCKING PREMIUM TO CHANGE YOUR IMPLANTS OUT OF THE GAME!

Looks like there's another cowardly CM lying for plarium who's gone into hiding after being called out for lying for plarium.

I can already tell how you've decided to proceed I bet too. You're never going to remove the premium and instead you're going to make players wait for these stupid fucking time limited events that give us a privilege we should have all the time so SOMETIMES we can change implants, except it's effectively like just keeping the fucking premium because we still can't do what we've already said is important here and that's changing our builds according to the tournament map of the day. And you're going to do it like this because you want to prey on impatient people and those lacking knowledge of the event to spend more of their a-coins and be behind and have to spend real life $ to catch up again.

That's your plan to proceed, isn't it. Plarium is too fucking greedy they wouldn't totally remove what's obviously a way to coerce people into spending money, unless you shits dare to prove me wrong.

FlooCommunity Manager
11 апр. 2022, 15:0711.04.22
Bbmech

Looks like there's another cowardly CM lying for plarium who's gone into hiding after being called out for lying for plarium.

I can already tell how you've decided to proceed I bet too. You're never going to remove the premium and instead you're going to make players wait for these stupid fucking time limited events that give us a privilege we should have all the time so SOMETIMES we can change implants, except it's effectively like just keeping the fucking premium because we still can't do what we've already said is important here and that's changing our builds according to the tournament map of the day. And you're going to do it like this because you want to prey on impatient people and those lacking knowledge of the event to spend more of their a-coins and be behind and have to spend real life $ to catch up again.

That's your plan to proceed, isn't it. Plarium is too fucking greedy they wouldn't totally remove what's obviously a way to coerce people into spending money, unless you shits dare to prove me wrong.

As per corresponding announcements, the Implant removal discount that was active over two weekends was a temporary discount. And while there are currently no plans of making the prices permanent, we are looking forward to having more discounts in the future.

I see your frustration and I thank you for your passion for Mech Arena. Also, I would highly appreciate it if you could keep foul language to a minimum. 

11 апр. 2022, 17:0511.04.22
Floo

As per corresponding announcements, the Implant removal discount that was active over two weekends was a temporary discount. And while there are currently no plans of making the prices permanent, we are looking forward to having more discounts in the future.

I see your frustration and I thank you for your passion for Mech Arena. Also, I would highly appreciate it if you could keep foul language to a minimum. 

You don't need to tell me you're doing more pointless ass time limited discounts. As you can see, I already predicted that.

But why not make the price permanent, if not removing it entirely? You're not gonna tell me it's for the sake of "balance" again, are you? You know I don't believe it to be true, and I don't think you do either. Unless you do think it's true, but then you'd be able to explain to me what aspect of the game is balanced with such a retarded premium on changing our builds.

14 апр. 2022, 17:3314.04.22
Floo

Yup, I knew it. You don't even believe at all it has anything to do with balance.

Can't wait to see what other BS plarium makes you say when controversy arises.

Can you say something to them for me actually? Us players can see right through the shit, we're not fucking stupid, so you can stop trying to come up with excuses when controversy arises.

17 апр. 2022, 02:0417.04.22

Its because its not about balance. If anything it's just too create more imbalance between the players who play for free or even little money invested and the players that pay insane amounts of money. 

17 апр. 2022, 19:3617.04.22

Dont waste time trying to argue with these so called people. the best we can hope for is that the game starts losing players rapidly and the developers are forced to make actual positive changes.

18 апр. 2022, 14:5518.04.22
18 апр. 2022, 14:58(отредактировано)

no the real hilarious stuff is when you get all your things to seven Star level and you hit that 2500 Acoin a piece  just to uograde ONE Rank which is impossible to go through unless you have deep wallets obviously some people have lots of. 

19 апр. 2022, 19:4219.04.22

I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens. 🙀

21 апр. 2022, 04:3821.04.22
21 апр. 2022, 04:54(отредактировано)
Floo

Lol careful planning. Carefully planning for what? It's an auto aim mobile game.

What you REALLY mean is gauging whales and sometimes give ftp and paying players a chance to swap implants with discounts.

Listen bud i used to sell services to CEO's and directors of businesses and we would charge extortionate exit fees. You're not fooling anyone.  Nice nerf on A coins too. I guess that was a balance feature too 😆 

You're not fooling anyone.