Все Категории

Clan

Clan

Поиск
26 март 2022, 10:5426.03.22

Clan

please give us a review of arrival of Clan OR an official state that this is coming this year

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
FlooCommunity Manager
28 март 2022, 14:3828.03.22

Unfortunately, there is no particular date of the clan system launch yet. We know that this feature is highly anticipated and we are fully aware of the importance of the introduction of the clans to Mech Arena. Our team is working on the development of the system’s concept, and we will inform the players once there’s any updates. 

28 март 2022, 18:0528.03.22
Floo

Unfortunately, there is no particular date of the clan system launch yet. We know that this feature is highly anticipated and we are fully aware of the importance of the introduction of the clans to Mech Arena. Our team is working on the development of the system’s concept, and we will inform the players once there’s any updates. 

I was told clans were coming "soon" by a mod before we even knew pilots were on their way. And pilots were released a week after they were announced.

On facebook, someone told me missile rack 12 was going to be on the progress path "soon" before it was announced that new items would indefinitely not get to the progress path.

How come I keep getting information that conflicts with reality from you people? I can only suspect soon even a-coins crate rush will no longer be a way of acquiring new content because people have just started anticipating that now.

FlooCommunity Manager
29 март 2022, 15:3629.03.22
Bbmech

I was told clans were coming "soon" by a mod before we even knew pilots were on their way. And pilots were released a week after they were announced.

On facebook, someone told me missile rack 12 was going to be on the progress path "soon" before it was announced that new items would indefinitely not get to the progress path.

How come I keep getting information that conflicts with reality from you people? I can only suspect soon even a-coins crate rush will no longer be a way of acquiring new content because people have just started anticipating that now.

The system of clans will undoubtedly affect many aspects of the game on many levels. That is why, for the sake of its natural implementation into the Mech Arena, our team currently dedicates its efforts to the concept of the future big functional addition to the game.

When it comes to the new content, as you must have already read in our responses, the new Weapons and Mechs won't be added to the Progres Path as it was before. However, the update to the whole system of getting new content is indeed in works now.

I understand your frustration, and I appreciate your genuine feedback on the things that disappoint you. And while there are no exact dates of the release of the new in-game mechanics, I can tell you for sure that our team makes the corresponding announcements whenever we receive the news.

30 март 2022, 14:4830.03.22
Floo

Thanks, I hope for 2022 ....

30 март 2022, 16:3430.03.22
xTSAVx

Thanks, I hope for 2022 ....

they gotta keep pumping out p2w whale bait 2023 is most likely when it'll come. probably cost 2k or so a coins to create a clan like i've seen in so many games

30 март 2022, 17:2430.03.22
Floo

The system of clans will undoubtedly affect many aspects of the game on many levels. That is why, for the sake of its natural implementation into the Mech Arena, our team currently dedicates its efforts to the concept of the future big functional addition to the game.

When it comes to the new content, as you must have already read in our responses, the new Weapons and Mechs won't be added to the Progres Path as it was before. However, the update to the whole system of getting new content is indeed in works now.

I understand your frustration, and I appreciate your genuine feedback on the things that disappoint you. And while there are no exact dates of the release of the new in-game mechanics, I can tell you for sure that our team makes the corresponding announcements whenever we receive the news.

I thought the progress path was getting overhauled. Now it's an entirely new system of acquiring new content? I don't look forward to this. You already screwed up with pilots, and they're still horrible because you won't nerf rocket mortars. You're trying to engineer a new META to sell shit. All exactly like war robots, which you implied your pilot system is more f2p friendly than. That was BS too. And when war robots changed the system of acquiring new content, they increased our grind to unlock the content when it was made available to us, which doesn't happen for months at a time by the way. Just like over here, just as I said I didn't want. Are you gonna make me feel like I'm playing the exact same stupid p2w game again?

31 март 2022, 07:4031.03.22
31 март 2022, 08:26(отредактировано)
lilbuttacup

they gotta keep pumping out p2w whale bait 2023 is most likely when it'll come. probably cost 2k or so a coins to create a clan like i've seen in so many games

I don't think so, my point of view is that they will never release it, only making easy dev things like same weapon but stronger, Nerf old one + UP damage of new one (as new long arm that has almost the same damage as Railgun 16 lol), add new P2W things like drone/pet but never ever release clan , that will request them to recrut people to work on that for no direct income.

sadly, the population has decreasing so much that after some point in garage power, you always play alone, facing OP bot that are OP strong that with almost a maxxed garage there is no fun to play against

They don't understand that clan will lead for more incomes due to people wanted to be stronger/together, clan will lead to kind of "e sport" social media and lead to more new player inside the database, but hey, new long arm was more important to release...

That is why I ask them the officialy talk about clan on the next official youtube dev diary ; just to offcially announce that they are working on it. 

because for months they have say "we are working on it" but the CM say (on this topic) after months of the same answer they have changed from "we are working on it" to "we are working on the concept" (here answer). This is kind of coming back from start 

To me this was a lie at the begining, they only writte it on a post it / fridge of their dev kitchen xD

FlooCommunity Manager
6 апр. 2022, 12:4206.04.22

Guys, taking into account the terrible war in Ukraine and the great difficulties that many of the Mech Arena team are currently dealing with, the regular Dev Vlogs on YouTube may unlikely be expected anytime soon.

However, we are gradually restoring our usual workflow and at the moment we are working on a Dev Note ("What we are working on") post. In this post, we will provide all the relevant information we possess, and hopefully this post will give answers to some of the important topics. The Dev Note is scheduled to be released next week. 

6 апр. 2022, 19:1606.04.22
xTSAVx

I don't think so, my point of view is that they will never release it, only making easy dev things like same weapon but stronger, Nerf old one + UP damage of new one (as new long arm that has almost the same damage as Railgun 16 lol), add new P2W things like drone/pet but never ever release clan , that will request them to recrut people to work on that for no direct income.

sadly, the population has decreasing so much that after some point in garage power, you always play alone, facing OP bot that are OP strong that with almost a maxxed garage there is no fun to play against

They don't understand that clan will lead for more incomes due to people wanted to be stronger/together, clan will lead to kind of "e sport" social media and lead to more new player inside the database, but hey, new long arm was more important to release...

That is why I ask them the officialy talk about clan on the next official youtube dev diary ; just to offcially announce that they are working on it. 

because for months they have say "we are working on it" but the CM say (on this topic) after months of the same answer they have changed from "we are working on it" to "we are working on the concept" (here answer). This is kind of coming back from start 

To me this was a lie at the begining, they only writte it on a post it / fridge of their dev kitchen xD

Of course every time we assured us they were working on it was a lie. They said "of course good things take time". But that's why they never responded when I pressed them on it because it seemed they were investing a lot of time in p2p and gacha oriented events, or if they did respond they said "we'll forward your feedback". Little did I know it was all they were doing.

Their silence, their monotony, their absolute PR BS are all as transparent as if they were just upfront with us. But they're never upfront with us because plarium doesn't fucking respect us.

19 апр. 2022, 06:5419.04.22
19 апр. 2022, 06:56(отредактировано)
Floo

Guys, taking into account the terrible war in Ukraine and the great difficulties that many of the Mech Arena team are currently dealing with, the regular Dev Vlogs on YouTube may unlikely be expected anytime soon.

However, we are gradually restoring our usual workflow and at the moment we are working on a Dev Note ("What we are working on") post. In this post, we will provide all the relevant information we possess, and hopefully this post will give answers to some of the important topics. The Dev Note is scheduled to be released next week. 

Hello mister CM,

Could you please officialy write something on some officials news  or some words on "What we are working on xx/xx/xxxx" in order to make it official?because after so many months we have still nothing officialy stated

If you are working on it, then I don't see where is the trouble to speak about it, even if you are on the start of this feature. FFA mode has been talked on one of your video and we still have nothing after months, so what's the issue to make it for clan ? 😎

Thanks, it will help a bit your communauty to have faith again

19 апр. 2022, 19:1419.04.22

Why not just have the ability to add "tags" to our name without having to change our name?  Something, give us SOMETHING!  *shakes fist at the gods*

19 апр. 2022, 20:2419.04.22
Djin

Why not just have the ability to add "tags" to our name without having to change our name?  Something, give us SOMETHING!  *shakes fist at the gods*

don't make their dev duties easier bro, they will add and think it will be enough

20 апр. 2022, 13:4120.04.22
xTSAVx

don't make their dev duties easier bro, they will add and think it will be enough

*sigh*

I just want something... *cries in her mech*

20 апр. 2022, 17:5020.04.22

don't cry sis, grab my beer !😀

20 апр. 2022, 18:2420.04.22
xTSAVx

don't cry sis, grab my beer !😀

I'll grab my longshot and shove them right into your face.  Then I'll drink your beer.  Why don't you go grab me a shot of rum?  Nothing better than a drunken pirate female mech warrior Captain. 🙌

21 апр. 2022, 21:3121.04.22

thansk for the last announcement on discord 😎

30 авг. 2022, 15:2930.08.22
30 авг. 2022, 15:30(отредактировано)

Can we have a news about that ? thanks Last news was the 21 of april.

5 сент. 2022, 04:3305.09.22
5 сент. 2022, 04:37(отредактировано)

I completly support the concerns wrighten here, I for example, been enjoying the game a lot, and spending as well but I´m getting second toughts here. First like I commented before, are the russians, they fight dirty in the game as they do in real life, even have nicknames like "Z Russia Z" . Second I know they are one of the reasons some of my friens quit this, and i´m gonna follow soon cause people are leaving the game leaving us fighting bots with 3 times our power, there is no mutch fun anymore. Today I was about to buy some weapon but I changed my mind and instead I´m gonna buy a game in steam or something. when this starts happening generally it´s time to put the game in the closet, and oblivion. If you guys don´t start changing things I´m out, I´m not gonna buy no more golden passes, I always bought them since I  started, I´m giving this one last chance, generally I just unninstall and dont wright about it.

6 сент. 2022, 05:3306.09.22

Having clans will ruin the game.