Все Категории

Mortar users unfair.

Mortar users unfair.

Поиск
4 фев. 2022, 02:2204.02.22

Mortar users unfair.

It's simply really you can beat dual rocket mortar 12s it can't be out run.. it literally one shots everything. And the best part is they  take all the resources in tournaments with is stupid perk of altering the killscore (which is a out of battle modification where as all other weapons mod something in the battle) so nobody can progress, atleast not the players who really battle instead of hiding like pole smoking worthless female mutts

It's bullshit 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 фев. 2022, 00:4105.02.22

i only run mortars when i need 70m plus kills and yea that bonus when it comes to tournaments is rediculous

FlooCommunity Manager
15 фев. 2022, 11:4715.02.22
亗FeralSwØrn亗 
Mortar users unfair.
It's simply really you can beat dual rocket mortar 12s it can't be out run.. it literally one shots everything. And the best part is they take all the resources in tournaments so nobody can progress  

Some weapons indeed add to the player's performance during the match. However, I want to assure you that we are looking into new in-game events and mechanics that would bring balance to acquiring the content. 

15 фев. 2022, 13:0115.02.22

What about the balance to already acquired content? MORTARS?!

19 фев. 2022, 01:4719.02.22
Floo
亗FeralSwØrn亗 
Mortar users unfair.
It's simply really you can beat dual rocket mortar 12s it can't be out run.. it literally one shots everything. And the best part is they take all the resources in tournaments so nobody can progress  

Some weapons indeed add to the player's performance during the match. However, I want to assure you that we are looking into new in-game events and mechanics that would bring balance to acquiring the content. 

That's not  an  answer.    There  is  simply no  defense  against mortars.    None.    No  skills  required to  use  them,  and  they  are  devastating.   No  event,  no  mechanics  will  fix  this.    So,  in  the  end,  the  only  response that  is  possible  is  mortars  of  your  own.   Thus,  from  mid  game  onward,  battles devolve  into  mortar  duals.    Do  you  even  play  the  game?

19 фев. 2022, 04:3119.02.22
Floo
亗FeralSwØrn亗 
Mortar users unfair.

Fix the matchmaking? 

i

22 фев. 2022, 02:1622.02.22
22 фев. 2022, 02:17(отредактировано)

People don't like mortars because their killshot with javs and cheesedash isn't meta anymore. Don't talk about skill in an upgrade based autoaim game 😆 

The mortars have shown that there are a lot of players who are about the same level of bots and they are very vocal about it XD

22 фев. 2022, 02:5722.02.22
Wobblygoat

That's not  an  answer.    There  is  simply no  defense  against mortars.    None.    No  skills  required to  use  them,  and  they  are  devastating.   No  event,  no  mechanics  will  fix  this.    So,  in  the  end,  the  only  response that  is  possible  is  mortars  of  your  own.   Thus,  from  mid  game  onward,  battles devolve  into  mortar  duals.    Do  you  even  play  the  game?

Your absolutely right about the mortar duels.   It's ruining the gameplay.  The tourny maps with roofs are the only real fix.  Eveybody puts their mortars away and then it's all down to skill and luck once again.

24 фев. 2022, 18:2024.02.22
Floo
亗FeralSwØrn亗 
Mortar users unfair.

Don't try to balance it by changing the game. Just balance it with what the game already has. I don't want more feature creep or power creep. NERF THE MORTARS! NERF THEM NOW!

24 фев. 2022, 18:2824.02.22
24 фев. 2022, 21:25(отредактировано)
TerranAxiom

People don't like mortars because their killshot with javs and cheesedash isn't meta anymore. Don't talk about skill in an upgrade based autoaim game 😆 

The mortars have shown that there are a lot of players who are about the same level of bots and they are very vocal about it XD

Yeah now something more annoying is META and so much so that other things don't matter. And of course people put mortars on no skillshot too. What makes you think people were happy about the previous META? Buzz off. Mortars need a nerf, end of story.

15 март 2022, 23:1815.03.22
Floo
亗FeralSwØrn亗 
Mortar users unfair.

Add  to  the  players  performance  ?  Thats  rich,  makes  the  game  unplayable,  no  skill  needed  just  a  money  to  waste.  In-game  events  lol,  meaning  more  buy  buy  ads. 

23 март 2022, 18:1223.03.22
Floo
亗FeralSwØrn亗 
Mortar users unfair.

I don't know if I made it clear earlier but we're not saying we want the ability to obtain rocket mortars implants and pilots. We want them nerfed. They're too polarizing in games. Some players are refusing to use them even though it puts them at a disadvantage and it's all the implants that shows up in the shop. Playing with the META all the time is boring when the META is one thing. Having no META is even better but given this is a pay to win game, that won't make you profit as much as you want.

29 март 2022, 12:5029.03.22

ROCKET MORTAR can be runned out 

3 май 2022, 02:5303.05.22
3 май 2022, 02:53(отредактировано)

Rocket  mortars  should  not  even  be  in  the  game. Players  sit  in  the  back  and  just  launch.  Come  out  and  fight  face  to  face  and use skills. It's  not  fun and no,  it  does  not  take  skill  to use  them.  Go fly  a  drone instead  and  get  out  the  game  if  you  are going  to  be  lazy.

12 май 2022, 03:2412.05.22
Floo
亗FeralSwØrn亗 
Mortar users unfair.

STOP giving these kind of BS replies !! You guys are completely ignoring the communities and getting lots of players mad !!!  Your game is totally OFF balance and the RM problems are just getting worst and worst by the days !!!  

People just sit back and camp all day with their RM 12 and gets the most points....

What is the point of the game anymore ???  

12 май 2022, 21:3512.05.22

just ran into a bot guardian with double rocket mortar 8 with an epic pilot and proper implants

12 май 2022, 21:4012.05.22
TerranAxiom

only auto aim is javs and to an extent disk launchers. everything else basically requires you keep on target. i bet your the type to sit in a killshot with double rm 12's. most of us against rm's are vocal because they are broken garbage with the stupid radius implant. huge damage plus huge splash is insane easy mode even vs killshot with javs

13 май 2022, 02:4813.05.22
13 май 2022, 02:49(отредактировано)

yup just made sure we now have broken annoying bots made worse running around with rm set ups. the only bloody rm implant i even have is damage. without radius they aren't worth two shits now and of course a good arty pilot makes them even better. i really do like this game but broken imbalanced stuff, the lack of clans/new gamemodes (free for all will just be a whale feeding ground) even voltaic rpgs aren't so good.  I hardly ever see them. and they are really as close at it feels to be somewhat new weapon wise. most of what we get is just leveled up stuff made stronger over what we have already. arc 12 anyone? i'd love to see rpg's/long arms/plasma cannons and auto cannons get some love. maybe even new looks. pulse cannons i think could use a look update as well. new maps would be great. the two 3 point cap maps are just boring and although they look good aren't really all that impressive.

15 май 2022, 06:0615.05.22
Floo
亗FeralSwØrn亗 
Mortar users unfair.

That is all you ever say .........

Are you a robot as well ???

come on, we want real and effective answers !?!?!?!

Nothing ever gets done in this game ??  How long has players asked for you to address the issues with RMs ??

Stop giving automated messages on your forurms and in your game support !!! 

You think people are dumb they don't notice all your auto replys ?

17 май 2022, 23:3417.05.22

look at the missions they give asking people to invite others to play. if that doesn't scream desperate for players i don't know what to even say. i'm basically done with the game after this battle pass is up. the fix for getting us content we want is MORE crate rushes and sales. nothing going to progress path. i'm just done. i doubt it going to pc will change anything anymore

18 май 2022, 13:5418.05.22

I use my Redox with pulse cannon 8, I go out and hunt other mechs like the Terminator... then all of a sudden, BOOM, another Redox who never moves just kills me.

I agree, shelter from above is the only real defense, or someone who has a max star mech to take a single hit and get close enough. Lol