Все Категории

Guided weapons

Guided weapons

Поиск
9 янв. 2022, 12:1709.01.22

Guided weapons

guided weapons are ruining the game. there is nothing worse when u try to do something for your team but the enemy is just camping behind terrain and 1 hits your tank with javelin rack. 

disk launcher has way too long range and way too big aoe range. rockets have almost zero aue range while the disk launcher can kill anyone without even hitting them.

devs keep adding more and more maps that encourage the use of javelin racks instead of properly balancing them and creating a healthy place for them in the game. 

they even added javelin rack 8 recently

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 сент. 2022, 18:5404.09.22

I couldn't agree more. 

Anyone can sit in the back and use rocket mortars or javelin racks. 

At least use some skill and practice with Longarms. Sniping takes skill and precision. 

The disc launcher is rediculous. Who wants to play with someone that can kill you without you even knowing where it's coming from? 

I really hope the game doesn't turn completely pay to win. 

5 сент. 2022, 19:1305.09.22
5 сент. 2022, 19:52(отредактировано)
Mantis

I couldn't agree more. 

Anyone can sit in the back and use rocket mortars or javelin racks. 

At least use some skill and practice with Longarms. Sniping takes skill and precision. 

The disc launcher is rediculous. Who wants to play with someone that can kill you without you even knowing where it's coming from? 

I really hope the game doesn't turn completely pay to win. 

I mean you can succeed as f2p but the solution is to play less. I've made a habit of only playing on days there is an event with a-coins or pilot stuff. I also wait and hope for multi-events. Except now plarium is "re-balancing" resources again. Or leaving me unsure if they're fucking with the economy again because they've taken 2/3 of the value of a-coins from specialization spree.