Все Категории

Chat is getting worse

Chat is getting worse

Поиск
2 окт. 2021, 13:1702.10.21

Chat is getting worse

Hello,

The chat rooms are a nice feature and a great place sometimes when you have no friends online to get a quick team together.

Besides the usual problems global chat rooms have (scams, trolls, bypassing censors, etc..), I've been seeing more and more death threats.

It's easy for adults to take anything said in a global chat with a grain of salt, but some of these kids are scared and being harassed. I've even gotten a few direct messages of kids asking for help, and others telling me how they are scared to even say a word fearing mass false reports and losing their account.

Is there anything that can be done? Maybe like removing global chat, but keep direct messaging? Any ideas anyone?

i

Anyways I saw yet another threat made just now so I took a screenshot. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 июль 2022, 06:0016.07.22

Is  there  a  way  we  can  get  acknowledgment to  this?  Its  not  getting  any  better...  The  chat  system  is  crude  at  best,  no  blacklist  function,  no  moderators,  and  no  one  handles  issues  that  are  reported.  I've  sent  several  support  requests  from  some  of  the  junk  I've  seen  with  not  even  so  much  as  a  response.

FlooCommunity Manager
20 июль 2022, 14:5820.07.22

I am very sorry to see that! The moderation tool for the in-game chat is currently in development but I will definitely include your report to the feedback for the devs team for such instances to be taken into account.